crash on FTB screen, FML setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmike84

Jul 29, 2019
i have been a number of different issues regarding FTB, and mainly minecraft in general. i fixed most of the issues by deleting everything (i.e. java, ftb, drivers, mods) and re installing them with fresh downloads.

There is, one issue that my friends, nor I can figure out. i have browsed through the forums for the past few hours. gave a quick look through some articles and videos. People are having similar issues, but not quite the same. so ill keep it simple.

i start FTB launcher, select a mod pack (which i just updated the ultimate pack about 20 mins before posting this). It doesn't matter which pack, this issue happens with all of them. So, the FTB screen comes up, FML starts to act like its doing something, then all of a sudden it all closes out, the launcher pops back up like nothing ever happened.

as i said up top, ive spent the past 2 days deleting and re-installing everything that i can think of, i just want a straightforward solution to this

here is my crash report (i really need to learn how to read these things) http://pastebin.com/sJMezCny

Status
Not open for further replies.