Crash Landing, early infinite water, and dirt machine.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Just saying please report this
"Bug"
To the modpack maker( the one that made that modpack) Thank you :D

Im pretty sure it's not a bug :p I think it's meant for it so you can get the leaves for the water but not fear about losing all your saplings if you are not careful enough :p

Girls girls calm down. You're both pretty.

Well, I don't want you to Tenrin No Yoroi the crap out of me so I think I'll accept :p

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Wow thats a lot of BS over nothing the only thing your saving on by reusing the leaves is some bonemeal wow id hate to use some of the stacks of it i have just laying around and, a little time and considering that i can shere 2-3 trees in about 30sec-1min and have enoufe water to do me for several days not that much time[DOUBLEPOST=1411681719][/DOUBLEPOST]And from now on if you know of any exploits or possible exploits plz don’t post them on the forum instead send them to me at [email protected] . The best rule for this is if in doubt sent to me and I’ll let you know.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Wow thats a lot of BS over nothing the only thing your saving on by reusing the leaves is some bonemeal wow id hate to use some of the stacks of it i have just laying around and, a little time and considering that i can shere 2-3 trees in about 30sec-1min and have enoufe water to do me for several days not that much time[DOUBLEPOST=1411681719][/DOUBLEPOST]And from now on if you know of any exploits or possible exploits plz don’t post them on the forum instead send them to me at [email protected] . The best rule for this is if in doubt sent to me and I’ll let you know.

Is this an exploit? Like, umm.. It's something meant to be used for like 1 day and night while you build so you don't run out of water, it's not something that will accomplish all your needs in the long run, you even need to reuse you autonomous activator and some iron, I can't see this being an exploit, like for example that exploit of the little brown thingy that you need so much if you havent got a lot of machines and that you can use to get infinite water.. xD THAT's an exploit :p (which im sure you know about and can't be fixed)

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Is this an exploit? Like, umm.. It's something meant to be used for like 1 day and night while you build so you don't run out of water, it's not something that will accomplish all your needs in the long run, you even need to reuse you autonomous activator and some iron, I can't see this being an exploit, like for example that exploit of the little brown thingy that you need so much if you havent got a lot of machines and that you can use to get infinite water.. xD THAT's an exploit :p (which im sure you know about and can't be fixed)
Like i said your not getting anything extra other than some bonemeal and a little extra time. Bonemeal is a non problem and as to time well the autonomous activator will save you even more time using it as a early auto sieving setup. So no i dont see this as a exploit.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Like i said your not getting anything extra other than some bonemeal and a little extra time. Bonemeal is a non problem and as to time well the autonomous activator will save you even more time using it as a early auto sieving setup. So no i dont see this as a exploit.

Oh, okay then, great :p Now, about the bonemeal, what do you do in early game to get that much bone meal? I remember having trouble with it when I started the game, having to use it to get food and water, it never lasted me, now I have a barrel full of it xD But yeah, early game it hurted quite a bit, any advice on it if I start it again when 1.7 comes out?

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Bonemeal comes from sifting dust. You should have tons of it your first night. And more from dead skeletons in the morning.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Bonemeal comes from sifting dust. You should have tons of it your first night. And more from dead skeletons in the morning.

Yes it comes from sifting dust, but it's not like you are drowning in stacks upon stacks of bonemeal xD I remember going out every day to collect dead skeleton's bones but it was never an overflow (maybe I just had bad luck?).. Ill try next time I start a world I guess :p

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, okay then, great :p Now, about the bonemeal, what do you do in early game to get that much bone meal? I remember having trouble with it when I started the game, having to use it to get food and water, it never lasted me, now I have a barrel full of it xD But yeah, early game it hurted quite a bit, any advice on it if I start it again when 1.7 comes out?

AA + sieve + hopper + LotsOfDigging = tons of bonemeal

And that's like day 2 or something.

Agree ike i said you save more time using the AA for a auto sieve and to use the AA to keep reusing leaves well thats a lot of manual sieveing to keep up with iron needed to get shears infact looking at it like this then you will end up losing time reusing the leaves.
Also when you use the leaves (and not saplings) to convert directley to dirt or water then you can get enouff leaves in just 2-3 trees to last for a cpl days so you dont need that much bonemeal. And another thing i just thought about when using the leaves directley then you save on iron as well cause you get 1 leaf for every duribility however when looking for saplings then you get less than 1/4 the material for the same duribility. If your looking for the most efficant way to get water then check out Water Tips

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Agree ike i said you save more time using the AA for a auto sieve and to use the AA to keep reusing leaves well thats a lot of manual sieveing to keep up with iron needed to get shears infact looking at it like this then you will end up losing time reusing the leaves.
Also when you use the leaves (and not saplings) to convert directley to dirt or water then you can get enouff leaves in just 2-3 trees to last for a cpl days so you dont need that much bonemeal. And another thing i just thought about when using the leaves directley then you save on iron as well cause you get 1 leaf for every duribility however when looking for saplings then you get less than 1/4 the material for the same duribility. If your looking for the most efficant way to get water then check out Water Tips

But the AA is pretty slow in sieving, I found that doing it manually is like 3 times faster, I manually sieved until I had my steve factory setup which sieves as fast as it's possible for the sieve to be used (Which is pretty darn fast).. You just need a rapid item valve and a block gate with a redstone receiver for a clock (if you want to be able to turn off/on also a monostable) and done :p the thing is, it takes iron, so I went to the city to get the main stuff and loot everything on sight that takes no danger and with that x3 iron (oven) I started automating sieving.. Now there is a chance there is something wrong in my pack, and for some odd reason the AA works slow on the sieve, is it supposed to be slower than manual?

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
But the AA is pretty slow in sieving, I found that doing it manually is like 3 times faster, I manually sieved until I had my steve factory setup which sieves as fast as it's possible for the sieve to be used (Which is pretty darn fast).. You just need a rapid item valve and a block gate with a redstone receiver for a clock (if you want to be able to turn off/on also a monostable) and done :p the thing is, it takes iron, so I went to the city to get the main stuff and loot everything on sight that takes no danger and with that x3 iron (oven) I started automating sieving.. Now there is a chance there is something wrong in my pack, and for some odd reason the AA works slow on the sieve, is it supposed to be slower than manual?
Yes the AA is supposed to be slower than manual but you can add multible AAs to speed it up but after you can get a SFM automating sieving then the AAs become almost obsolete. The reason i say use it early game is so you can do other task while still getting ores and other usefull stuff. This is where the AA saves time.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Yes the AA is supposed to be slower than manual but you can add multible AAs to speed it up but after you can get a SFM automating sieving then the AAs become almost obsolete. The reason i say use it early game is so you can do other task while still getting ores and other usefull stuff. This is where the AA saves time.

Oh, didn't try to use more than 1 activator on the sieve, didn't even passed through my mind that their effect would stack, that's why I went straight for steves factory.. Which is not that hard to get if you go to the city early so I don't think I'll be trying to get more activators just for sieving, but yeah, glad to know that I did not mess up doing it manually for faster ores xD