Open Crash immediately Upon Loading World

kingskybomber14

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Crash immediately Upon Loading World

Pack Version 3.0.6

What is the bug? Whenever i load my single player world, it crashes almost immediately (less than a second after opening). I get the error: "A fatal error has occurred, this connection has been terminated." I then get put back into the multiplayer server list. If this helps at all, last night i upgraded my mob farm from iron spikes to the mob grinding utilities grinder, ad then this morning i set up a crafter to have my refine storage system do crafting, the then i set it to make 16 supremium. The world stopped responding and i had to force close it, and it has not worked since.

Mod & Version I have no idea what mod is involved, but i never had an issue until i just set up the refined storage crafting, so i guess it could be refined storage?

Link to log file i cant open the gz file for it, but here is a dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xv5dxteiyyaqwm8/2017-02-09-2.log.gz?dl=0

Is it repeatable? Every time i autocraft 8 or more supremium, it happens.

Known Fix: If i load the world repeatedly, it fixes itself in 8 or so tries.

EDIT1: After about 8 tries at loading the world, it now works

EDIT2: I tried to craft another 8 supremium, and it crashed again.

Last edited:
C

Colered3

I think it may be all those i suffer from the same problem but i had placed the mob grinder a while back and i think thats not whats causing it. I was auto crafting supremium ingots and that is what happened. im going to try and remove it via mcedit.

Daidwild04

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I had the same problem, Mine crashed instantly but whenever I reloaded the GAME it allowed me to be there for a few seconds So i destroyed the autocrafters and just incase the controller. then the game stopped crashing. ;-; For a moment I thought I would have to wait till an update.

kingskybomber14

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, i eventually found that after constantly reloading the world it eventually started working again. I've had more crashes related to the autocrafter since then, but those have not resulted in that same effect and have instead simply stopped responding permanently, making me force quit the game. Then, i would be able to return to the game, but the autocrafter wouldn't remember what it was crafting.