Crash after placeing endertank

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Talsma0

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Crash after placeing endertank
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity
Modpack Version:
Reconmended
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
after placeing an ender thermaltank the singleplayer world crashed and cannot be restarted, evrytime i start up the world the world keep crashing.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Their is a program out their called MCedit. It works with modded minecraft saves, kinda. If you are welling to use and learn the program it helps massively on recovering from these sort of crashes. I find it extremely difficult to use MCedit. Though I never have to use it often enough to thoroughly learn it either.

Backup the save. Open it with MC edit. Find the block in the world and delete it. Then save the game and try to load it again.

I have heard it also works to keep the mod or item responsible from loading. If you can find a config option in one of the files to disable, or change the IDs on the enerthermal tank then that should cause the item to be eliminated on next load of that save. Disabling the entire mod might work also. Though it will eliminate every item related to that mod from the game.

Either way it is extremely important to backup the save as soon as possible after something like this happens. That way every thing tried to recover the save has no chance of bringing the save past the possibility of using again.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
I found this in your log:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Multiple entries with same key: [6, 20]=[net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeChunkManager$Ticket@7867665d] and [0,6,20]=[net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeChunkManager$Ticket@150c0171]

Try this: http://pastebin.com/ayJ3sMVr

Reactions: DeathOfTime