Whitelist Server Crankcraft | 1.1.2 | 18+ | 24/7 | Whitelist | Friendly | Blood Magic | No Banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: lekous
Have you ever been banned? Why? No, I'm no fool to rules and regulations.. No point in doing something stupid
Do you understand and agree to the rules? Of course
Why Crankcraft and not some other server? Because my friends and I are looking for a new server to join after the last one died. Crankcraft sounds like a good small community to join.

Head

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I'll be resetting the quarry age this week (Friday Aug 22). Please get your stuff.

Thanks

Reaku

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Reaku
Have you ever been banned? Why? Never been banned.
Do you understand and agree to the rules? Absolutely.
Why Crankcraft and not some other server? Because I'm looking for a server with literally no strings attached.

JokerArt

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MisterDuckyDuck
Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope
Do you understand and agree to the rules? Yes
Why Crankcraft and not some other server? Because i like the rules and the version its running on ^_^

Head

Jul 29, 2019
Cleared out a few names from our roster. Making room for a few more active new people.

werwer212

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: werwer212
Have you ever been banned? Why? I have never been banned.
Do you understand and agree to the rules? Yes, I completely agree with them. I just hope people follow them.
Why Crankcraft and not some other server? I was part of a great server until recently. Then someone started stealing, so almost everyone left, so I am looking for a new server to join and make some friends on. I also like that people must be mature in order to join because immature people make servers miserable. Hopefully I can join :)

frakka

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Frakka
Have you ever been banned? Why? No
Do you understand and agree to the rules? Yes, totally
Why Crankcraft and not some other server? Because this is a mature server, and seems to be runned in a mature way. I'm intersted in a small community and I hope my request isn't too late

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Namiasdf
Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope
Do you understand and agree to the rules? Yes
Why Crankcraft and not some other server? I'd be bullsh--ting if I said I choose this server specifically for some reason.

Solomonzz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Solomonzz
Have you ever been banned? Why? Nop never ever
Do you understand and agree to the rules?yes and yes
Why Crankcraft and not some other server?i want to play on a small server with my friend and meet u ppl