Whitelist Server Crankcraft | 1.1.2 | 18+ | 24/7 | Whitelist | Friendly | Blood Magic | No Banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Head

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I just got in from work and seen that the server crashed. The server should be back up and running in 5min.

3in10

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:3in10
Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope.
Do you understand and agree to the rules?yep
Why Crankcraft and not some other server? iv been looking for a server for some time now and ur server sounds like a server i can call home, looking forward to playing on it and meeting the community,

Urdra

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lexami243
Have you ever been banned? once Why? Unfairly for a compromised account :(
Do you understand and agree to the rules? yush!
Why Crankcraft and not some other server? Because I found you first XD

AlinXD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : TMAlin
Banned? : No.
Do you understand and agree to the rules? : Yes , absolutely.
Why us : The server I played recently just got shut down , and i'm looking for another server to play on. :)

Sgt_Mckenna

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:stumckenna1989
Have you ever been banned? I have never been banned as i have never played MP Minecraft
Do you understand and agree to the rules? Yes
Why Crankcraft and not some other server? looking for a fun server to play on :)

Sgt_Mckenna

Jul 29, 2019
im new to FTB.... attemted to log onto the server and got an error msg can anyone help

upload_2014-8-3_15-28-53.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-8-3_15-28-3.png
    upload_2014-8-3_15-28-3.png
    171 KB · Views: 102

Strong_Armz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Strong_Armz
Have you ever been banned? Why?No
Do you understand and agree to the rules?Yes
Why Crankcraft and not some other server?Just looking for a small server where i can learn the mods and play with others, im pretty new to FTB

Gun_Shy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Cheshire_Bandit

Have you ever been banned?: NOPE.

Do you understand and agree to the rules?: YUP.

Why Crankcraft and not some other server?: I like the fact that you feature Blood Magic. It's one of my favorite mods. Asking for a mature player-base, with no griefing...I like that, too. Getting griefed in vanilla minecraft is almost unbearable, but too much work goes into FTB...I couldn't imagine finding all my machinery gone. I haven't played FTB in about a year, but I'm sure I still have a fairly comprehensive grasp of most of the mods. Thanks!

MuayWowwy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:maplepies
Have you ever been banned?no sir
Do you understand and agree to the rules?Yes of coarse
Why Crankcraft and not some other server?Havnt got to play Monster yet and you seem to actually been looking at who posts on your thread:p i just cant wait to play:D

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: dkittrell
Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope, im respectful and follow the rules
Do you understand and agree to the rules? Yes
Why Crankcraft and not some other server? Been wanting to play monster on hard without tons of stuff banned and located in the USA. Some people would rather change the experience of the mod pack then admin the server their running. I was on another server for about a month but the owner shut it down.