Whitelist Server Crankcraft | 1.1.2 | 18+ | 24/7 | Whitelist | Friendly | Blood Magic | No Banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AlexDeathwind

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name : JustinWC
Ever been banned: Nope
Why Crankcraft: Wanting to play on a smaller sever cause crowded ones are annoying, but not enough of my friends play ftb to start one of my own.

Also if I get accepted, I wont be able to play till thw 7th due to not having internet in my new house till then.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Shekky

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Shekky84
Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope
Do you understand and agree to the rules? yes I agree to the rules
Why Crankcraft and not some other server? Looking for a small community to play with playing by myself gets boring and I rent my own server to do my own creating with. But would like to make the jump to a community to join.

Hype69

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:TheHype69
Have you ever been banned?Nop
Do you understand and agree to the rules?Yes of coarse
Why Crankcraft and not some other server?The server I played recently just got shut down , and i'm looking for another server to play on. :)

DeNNNiS

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DeNNNiS
Have you ever been banned? Why? No
Do you understand and agree to the rules? Yes
Why Crankcraft and not some other server? Because i don't like full player servers, and i have some friends who play

Head

Jul 29, 2019
I've recently noticed the amount of people being kicked from the server for abusing the Air Sigil. The Air Sigil is not meant for sustained flight. If this continues I will be forced to disable the item. Please find another way to fly!

AlexDeathwind

Jul 29, 2019
At what point will the server kick someone for using it. I ask cause it is one of my favorite bm items but im not gonna rush to it if my normal use of it causes issues.

RJJ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Montion8
Info: Never have been banned before and I always follow rules no matter what and if i absolutley hate the rules( which has never happened before) i would leave not be immature about it.
Reason: This server is exactly what i want, mature and respectful, low player count, and active players. Looking to meet new people and maybe learn a thing or two/ teach something, if possible
Experience: close to an expert with almost all the mods in ftb and very interested in joining a sserver and teaming up with another person or group. Would be dedicated and love to join.

Tras

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Chriscappel
Have you ever been banned? Why? nope.
Do you understand and agree to the rules? simple enough.
Why Crankcraft and not some other server? haven't played in a long time and this looks like a new server and a great one to relearn on.

DeathVender124

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DeathVender124
Have you ever been banned? Why? no.
Do you understand and agree to the rules? Yes, I fully understand the rules.
Why Crankcraft and not some other server? I want to play with mature people and on a small server.

Head

Jul 29, 2019
DeathVender124, Tras Accepted and Welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1407279076][/DOUBLEPOST]
At what point will the server kick someone for using it. I ask cause it is one of my favorite bm items but im not gonna rush to it if my normal use of it causes issues.

I'm not sure what point it will, but there are several user using it for flight, not limited flight like it's meant to be.

shmelissa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: rawrgoesthedin0
Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope.
Do you understand and agree to the rules? Of course
Why Crankcraft and not some other server? I'm looking for a community. My friends and I used to host but we couldn't gather the kind of community we were looking for. I just really want to play Monster again :p

I have 2 friends that will apply if I get accepted.

invalidgamer

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: InvalidGamerLoL
Have you ever been banned? Why? Never have I been banned from minecraft.
Do you understand and agree to the rules? Yes I've read and understood the rules
Why Crankcraft and not some other server? Crankcraft is hosted in western US which is where is where I live

skype @ rawreddie.rios