Crafting from memory.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Most of vanilla, most of TE, all of the crafting tables in Tinker's Construct, Dartcraft clipboard, TC thaumometer & goggles. There's probably more, but shift clicking recipes is SO much better.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
The entire KAMI collection.
/sarcasm

Most TE recipes, most TC recipes, most if not all vanilla, a lot of TiC. I'm sure there's more...

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Most TE, some IC2, most vanilla, most TiCo, some chisel, most AE, some RC, some TC, most BC, some OB, All of WAILA...

LunaticMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Thermal Expansion Machine Frame block, (almost) Aqueous Accumulators, Buildcraft Redstone Engine and all pipes, all basic Tinkers Construct tables, Tinkers Construct blank pattern, Thaumometer, and an estimated 20 others or so.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Make a Quartz Pick, mine more quartz and assorted goodies, and make whatever you need, I suppose.
Again, how? I was pretty sure stone could not mine the certus in the first place and can quartz pickaxe mine gold and diamond?

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Pickaxes, shovels, axes... That's pretty much it, only joined the MC party when NEI was around so never ever learnt the recipies

Narc

Jul 29, 2019
Again, how? I was pretty sure stone could not mine the certus in the first place and can quartz pickaxe mine gold and diamond?
I think Certus quartz might be a stone-level block, actually. No idea what mining level the quartz pick has, though, sorry. That said, I'm fairly certain @rhn was exaggerating for humorous effect. The :p smiley kind of gives it away.

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
Most of the TE3 machines. Which has me worried at times, as a sign that I should back off the game for a while :p

Reactions: Vasa

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
It can be mined with stone tools and has iron mining level, so it's not that crazy.

Iluvalar

Jul 29, 2019
Everything in vanilla, TiCo, buildcraft, some cables and basic materials I use a lot.

I also realized that I tend to remember at least 1 piece of any recipes, so I can quickly find it via NEI after building the first part.

For exemple, I know the aqueous accumulator and the igneous extruder are made of tin gears. I know which recipes in AE need an interface. I know how to build the machine frames from various mods. I know all logistic pipes start from the basic one, which itself start from diamond pipes.

Or if a recipe require some rare material that I need to find first. Ender pearl, glowstone, pumpkins, nether bricks, obsidian, lava...

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
i do so much magic crop stuff now...i know almost every essence recipe in the mod (dyes are hard...lots of different shaped recipes with the same essence ;) )

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I saw all you people memorizing crafting recipes so I have commited my first recipes to memory

The wooden plank, sticks and a wood pick

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I also memorized the "rule of five" about building stairwells: For each step forward dig five blocks, so the ceiling is high enough so as not to bump into it.

Reactions: buggirlexpres