Craftersland servers is a scam DONT pay reel money there

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
S

SethRex

i payed reel money there and i played there for 3 month and the server was so lakky that it was almost unplayerble (inf.craftersland.net)…

the staf on the server is very digtatory and there ban you if you desegree whit them

i got angry on a staf member becues he destreyd somting i build that was not claimt and then i went to his base to kill him and he got made and did a fake post on the forum and then i got 14 days ban on a pvp server for griefing his base whit a fake pic and all....

when i went to forum to make complain i got shot dawn and the server adm told me if i ditten stop complaining he wood ban me forever..

so AGEN dont play there servers and if you do dont pay reel money the staf is only there for them self and other staffers it a closed comunity that is only there for them self..

AGEN yous you money on there servers its SCAM

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Report them to Mojang for breaking EULA - they sell stuff for real money that gives advantage in-game.

They also sell modded items in-game for real money, most mod makers does frown upon that for obvious reasons.

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
Lesson 1: Never pay money to any server for anything. This is just stupid.
Lesson 2: Never consider any public server to be permanent. They can ban you or shut it down without notice or cause.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
I'm all for PvP in some games, but I just don't see how it makes any sense in this game at all. It's not like it has any compelling PvP combat mechanics or anything. It seems like just a recipe for griefing for the sake of griefing. I don't understand how that's fun. million other PvP games out there actually designed for it.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I'm all for PvP in some games, but I just don't see how it makes any sense in this game at all. It's not like it has any compelling PvP combat mechanics or anything. It seems like just a recipe for griefing for the sake of griefing. I don't understand how that's fun. million other PvP games out there actually designed for it.

Yeah, but most other games provide methods of protection/revenge to the victim. IMO only cowards and children like the advantages gained playing PvP in a PvE game.