Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xStyke

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: xStyke
  • Have you been banned before?: No.
  • If yes (above) State why:
  • Secret word: Sponges.
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Sure.
  • Why should we whitelist you: Im a nice guy and i would have fun with other people.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, i played many ftb servers.

GKusev

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: thebaconhawk
  • Have you been banned before?: never
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: I'm a veteran to this stuff and what a good server for me and a few friends to get far on together and I can help other people along the way.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, I'm very active

• Minecraft Username: xStyke
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Sure.
  • Why should we whitelist you: Im a nice guy and i would have fun with other people.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, i played many ftb servers.

Both added.
Bacon I expect some mature behavior and I am sure I will get it from you :)

Conjoining

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Conjoining
  • Have you been banned before?: Yes
  • If yes (above) State why: I asked the owner what plugins he had because I liked them and he banned me. -_-
  • Secret word: Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Of Course! :)
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because I love small community servers because I like to get to know people , so if I need help or just want to talk I can because we play on the same server with each other :)
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes , I fit in well! And im easy to get along with :)

Blockusphilber

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Blockusphilber
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Absolutely!
  • Why should we whitelist you: I am enthusiastic, creative, and cooperative; I love to play socially
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, I am a veteran of a few servers, and I love to make friends and play cooperatively

Quade

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: CYB0RGP4ND4
Have you been banned before? Never
Secret word: Sponges!
Will you follow all the rules? Very much so
Why should we whitelist: You should whitelist me due to the fact that wish to be in possesion of a server of which i can legitimately partake in virtual recreation.
Can you be part of the community? Yes, i find it fun playing with interactive groups of people on minecraft

Deviant210

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Deviant210
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes.
  • Why should we whitelist you: Im looking for a nice, friendly FTB Server to call home!
  • Can you be part of the community?: Absolutely!

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Blockusphilber
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Absolutely!
  • Why should we whitelist you: I am enthusiastic, creative, and cooperative; I love to play socially
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, I am a veteran of a few servers, and I love to make friends and play cooperatively

Minecraft Username: CYB0RGP4ND4
Have you been banned before? Never
Secret word: Sponges!
Will you follow all the rules? Very much so
Why should we whitelist: You should whitelist me due to the fact that wish to be in possesion of a server of which i can legitimately partake in virtual recreation.
Can you be part of the community? Yes, i find it fun playing with interactive groups of people on minecraft
  • Minecraft Username: Deviant210
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes.
  • Why should we whitelist you: Im looking for a nice, friendly FTB Server to call home!
  • Can you be part of the community?: Absolutely!
All three of you have been accepted, hoping to see you soon!

zizicool1

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: zizicool1
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope
  • If yes (above) State why: n/a
  • Secret word: sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: Ive played Tekkit for awhile now on 2 different servers, i love to build, machines are just an added bonus. I am pretty self sufficient, i don't go around asking others for help unless i really can't figure something out. (help with wiring and whatnot) I don't troll chat (shocking, i know, not many of us around these days) I used to play tekkit on a server called Industrialgaming, was a donor and all, but after a month break, came back and the server was gone =( I now play on NationsMC, another tekkit server. But am wanting to try out FTB. This looked like a great place to start.
  • Can you be part of the community?:yes

edit: did i just miss the mod for the day? haha

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: zizicool1
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope
  • If yes (above) State why: n/a
  • Why should we whitelist you: Ive played Tekkit for awhile now on 2 different servers, i love to build, machines are just an added bonus. I am pretty self sufficient, i don't go around asking others for help unless i really can't figure something out. (help with wiring and whatnot) I don't troll chat (shocking, i know, not many of us around these days) I used to play tekkit on a server called Industrialgaming, was a donor and all, but after a month break, came back and the server was gone =( I now play on NationsMC, another tekkit server. But am wanting to try out FTB. This looked like a great place to start.

edit: did i just miss the mod for the day? haha
Nah, you are good.. accepted!

brad0110

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:darkness0110
  • Have you been banned before?: no
  • If yes (above) State why:haven't been banned
  • Secret word: sponges
  • Why should we whitelist you: because i am mature and have been looking for a good ftb server with a good community

russjr08

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: russjr08
  • If yes (above) State why: N/A
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: I have a couple of years of Minecraft experience, have been playing modded Minecraft for a while now, and would like to join a community, single player is a little lonely :(
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yup!

Kotsios

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: panaplo123
  • Have you been banned before?:no
  • Secret word:Sponges (Its in the MystCraft Rules)
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:Sure why not!
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because i want to play ;p and i know at least all the mods
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, i have been in other servers too

Dracoknight200

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Dracoknight200
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: yes, of course
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because i like very much this mods and i want to join in a nice comunity to help and create systems
  • Can you be part of the community?: yes, i like very much the smalls community

It_was_not_me

Jul 29, 2019
NAME : It_was_not_me

age 12

not froma tekkit of ftb 1

secret word: sponges!

messing around with mate wont happen again tho

yes

I like this very much and I been looking for a server for a while I love magic so I would do thing like

yes I like small communitys

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Jenial
  • Age: (15+ Younger players that are mature are fine) 17, I'll be 18 next week.
  • Have you been banned before?: Ofcourse not! I have no reason to curse or grief in any way. Also, I haven't joined many others servers other then my own.
  • If yes (above) State why: -
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) Sponges! , But the why sponges? They're just a myth!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Ofcourse, no rules, no control! If there would be no rules, everything would be a complete disaster.
  • Why should we whitelist you: I think I'm a very friendly and helpful player, who's looking for a server where she can play with one of her friends. I'm currently running my own server on the Mindcrack Pack, but I'm looking for a server where I can rest and play with a friend. I'd like to chat (might be a bit too much at times, sorry!) while playing, and I'll strictly follow the rules. I might aswell be able to help with some (server related) stuff. I'm not REALLY experienced with the mods, as I've never been able to spend time playing the modpack myself. However, my friend, Feenrus, who's also applying, will be me guide. I'll make sure I don't cause any crashes or other weird things.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Ofcourse. As I stated above, I'd like to chat, and I have no trouble joining an existing community.
Thankyou for reading.

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Feenrus

Have you been banned before?: No, never :=)

Secret word: Sponges x)

Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes! If those are the rules you imply to join the server, I will follow them at my best, by the way, I complety love the mystcraft rules :D!

Why should we whitelist you: I am quite handy with all the mods, I have been playing them for about a year (Not FTB, since Direwolf S1, I am a great fan of him), I am also a decent builder and mized with my perfectionism I can usually make things look good, so I will try my best to make the view of the server most pleasurable as possible!

Can you be part of the community?: I am nice and generous, I can give my last copper if someone really needs it, there are some days where I hate pretty much everyone, but I am still very polite and I never caps lock, thats a promise that I have kept for a really long time! Thanks for readings!

Reactions: Jenial

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Feenrus

Have you been banned before?: No, never :=)

Secret word: Sponges x)

Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes! If those are the rules you imply to join the server, I will follow them at my best, by the way, I complety love the mystcraft rules :D!

Why should we whitelist you: I am quite handy with all the mods, I have been playing them for about a year (Not FTB, since Direwolf S1, I am a great fan of him), I am also a decent builder and mized with my perfectionism I can usually make things look good, so I will try my best to make the view of the server most pleasurable as possible!

Can you be part of the community?: I am nice and generous, I can give my last copper if someone really needs it, there are some days where I hate pretty much everyone, but I am still very polite and I never caps lock, thats a promise that I have kept for a really long time! Thanks for readings!

I confirm.

marcbodea

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: marcbodea
  • If yes (above) State why: -
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules); Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: i will respect all of your rules
  • Why should we whitelist you: I try to give help to everyone who needs it and like sharing. I am quite good with all the mods too!
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, i try to be friend with everyone involved.
Sorry if I have grammar mistakes, English is not my main language.
Thank you in advance, Marc. :)

boemer234

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: boemer234
  • If yes (above) State why:-
  • Why should we whitelist you: i used to play on a mindcrack server but i got griefed and the admins didn't do anything, dont want to start over on a mindcrack server.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes