Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
Mukkod

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
Yes(vanilla server)

If Yes, why?
xray

How often can you play?:
depends on my day but i try to play atleast an hour a day

What is the secret word?:
Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
playing since 1.2 Beta

FTB Experience?:
playing since ftb release

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:
Both but im usually on skype with a friend

Will you follow ALL of our rules?
Yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:
i want a server that allows mystcraft ages and doesnt ban portal guns and other mods.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
a new place to play with friends

What will you be bringing to our server?:
alot of derp (cuz i can be really derpy xD) and a few new players (excluding myself)

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:
ill probably trade alot and i can help anyone who needs it

Any questions you would like to ask:
None.

Additional Information?:
None

Rottnsox

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Rottnsox

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No i have not.

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: I can play a maybe close o 10-15 hours a week all depending on my personal schedule.

What is the secret word?: Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Quite a bit i have been playing vanilla on and off for a couple of years.

FTB Experience?: I found out about the pack a year ago and fell in love. I played it a lot at first and then slowly left and recently i have returned and i still have lots to learn.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes i will.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Well first thing that attracted me was it is white listed which helps with showing me it has the potential of a mature community, also the 90 slots shows that its a good sized community not to big but not too small.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Well learning all i can about FTB and also the social atmosphere that i hope to take apart of. I would love to meet new people.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I bring a mature personality that hopes too add a little fun. I plan on maybe someday making youtube videos which (with your permission) make videos of the server and maybe promotion if needed. I also wanna help out those who are in need of help.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Well i would love to attend any events you guys may hold or join someone in playing on the server if they allow me too. I dont have team speak but i am willing to get it if needed.

Any questions you would like to ask: Do you guys plan on adding any more mods?

Additional Information?: My schedule is much of a mystery as it is too you with my job so i will make a good effort to play as much as i can.

Mattvv3

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Mattvv3
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: almost any time
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: quite a bit, but i prefer FTB
FTB Experience?: i have played alot with friends
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes. of corse
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: so that i can be on a decent FTB server
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: to play with people that want to play ftb and not just greif
What will you be bringing to our server?: i will bring my quite extensive knowledge of mods
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: i would love to join in any community events and if anyone would like to team up with me i would like to help them

2011raed

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: 2011raed
  • Age: (15+ Younger players that are mature are fine) : I'm 16 years old
  • Have you been banned before?: I've played in many servers before , however i've never been banned.
  • Secret word: Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Sure!
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because i may add something to the community. I'm looking for a whitelisted clean server with no cheaters , hackers and those things. I'm actually a nice player
  • Can you be part of the community? Yes, I will try to be

Macentar

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Macentar

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No i have not.

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: I can play a maybe close o 10-15 hours a week all depending on my personal schedule.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Quite a bit i have been playing vanilla with my brother for about 2 years

FTB Experience?: I found out about FTB from a co worker of mine that has played it in the past and said i should try it out.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes i will.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: My co worker said i should try it out and i see that the community should be mature and the fact that its whitelisted kind of tells me there shouldnt be a griefing problem

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Playing and getting more ideas from the added items and meeting new people would be great. Mostly I've just played with my brother and could use more friends to play with.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'll bring a mature personality that hopes too add a little fun. I also wanna help out those who are in need of help.

If you are accepted, How do you plan on integrating with the community?: Getting to know others and helping others learn and have fun as a group.

Any questions you would like to ask: As of right now i dont have any.

Additional Information?: Nothing that i can think of at this time.

grimnos

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: grimnos
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no
How often can you play?: most of the free time that give me college
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: since beta started
FTB Experience?: i have been playing ftb for one year
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yay
Will you follow ALL of our rules? yay
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: because i love playing ftb, but playing alone can be sometimes boring
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: i am looking to have a nice place to play and meet new people
What will you be bringing to our server?: whatever the server needs, i enjoy helping people in their projects
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: i suppose hanging out in ts

sittal

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Username:
sittal
  • Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
No
  • If Yes, why?
  • How often can you play?:
When I get home from work, sometimes at work, and the weekends.
  • What is the secret word?:
Sponges!
  • Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
Tons, Used to regularly play on a vanilla server with friends. Played for 2 years.
  • FTB Experience?:
Lots, I've played on quite a few small servers, but I generally play LAN with my wife.
  • Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:
Yes, I'm usually in Ventrillo with my friends when we play games.
  • Will you follow ALL of our rules?
Absolutely
  • Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:
I want to find a group of people to play FTB with and this server seems popular and highly rated.
  • What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
Fun! I want to test all of the mods and build some cool stuff with some cool people.
  • What will you be bringing to our server?:
I used to heavily rely on IC2 and Buildcraft, but I want to try out the magic-related items now. I'll build a mage tower or castle (unless too many already exist) and experiment!
  • If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:
Chatting, helping people that need help, making farms, loaning tools.
  • Any questions you would like to ask:
Nope! I'll probably have some after I start playing (general layout, territories owned, etc)
  • Additional Information?:
Can't wait to play!

simonlvschal

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:bone15

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: everyday

What is the secret word?:Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: since alpha

FTB Experience?: since it came online

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: ye

Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: cause it seem to be a nice server and i guess its active aswell

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: nothing much just fun and nice people

What will you be bringing to our server?: no idea, honestly i dont know

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: be nice and try to help others

Any questions you would like to ask: nai

Additional Information?: none

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: 320veseljko023

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:No

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: Every day for 5-6 hours

What is the secret word?:Sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes since 2011

FTB Experience?:yes since it was out

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Im looking medium to big community to play with players and have great time while playing.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:Good friend and fun

What will you be bringing to our server?:Great bulidings

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:I plan to be active on the server and entertain players and stuff

Any questions you would like to ask:no

Additional Information?:no

Last edited:

Mastermayne

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Sytar23
  • Have you been banned before?: No
  • If yes (above) State why:
  • Secret word: Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Of course
  • Why should we whitelist you: I know alot in this modpack, and i love helping ppl out with computer craft, my favorite mod :).
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes

GlowingAurora

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Username: GlowingAurora
  • Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
  • If Yes, why?
  • How often can you play?: I ussually try to play atleast a few times a week after work
  • What is the secret word?: Sponges!
  • Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yup I played on vanilla since 1.6.0
  • FTB Experience?: I've been playing on FTB since about Last November
  • Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
  • Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes
  • Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I've been looking for a decent server with little lag after the previous one I had a long standing attendance went under.
  • What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I'm just looking for good people and decent fun times
  • What will you be bringing to our server?: I know a little about a lot and can trouble shoot a lot as well. I love building community workshops and storerooms as well
  • If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I love chatting with people on team speak and getting involved with events
  • Any questions you would like to ask: Nope
  • Additional Information?: not really

Leopik

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:Leopik
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes
If Yes, why?

I forgot to make my home private and that server had the rule "You must make your territory private"
How often can you play?: 3-5 hours per day
What is the secret word?:Sponge!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: First version i played was 1.6.6 beta
FTB Experience?: about 1 year
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I will answer without lie: in the thread "Whitelisted servers" i sorted topics with views and this server was first working server
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun and friends
What will you be bringing to our server?: Fun, and interesting structures
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: talk with players using in-game chat
Any questions you would like to ask: only TNT's(and similar things) and Mystcraft are banned?
Additional Information?: Play computer games a lot, love PAYDAY 2, CS:GO, Terraria, Dota 2, ArmA 3

cheesyman101

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: cheesyman101
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No.
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?:
Everyday.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Had minecraft since InfDev
FTB Experience?: Been playing for about a year and a half I think.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of course.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Looks like a great server, and I just want to play with other people instead of just playing single player.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Meeting new people and making group builds.
What will you be bringing to our server?: Experience with mods.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Being friendly.
Any questions you would like to ask: Nope.
Additional Information?: Nope.

hoosiers098

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: hoosiers098
  • Have you been banned before?: Yes, Admin thought I had something to do with a griefing incident. Was unbanned a week later by the owner.
  • Secret Word: Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes haha...do not want to get banned.
  • Why should we whitelist you?: I am just looking for a larger server to play in. I have played in many large servers and helped a lot. Usually I stay for awhile on the server. I have been promoted to Admin on many large Minecraft, tekkit, and FTB servers. I was head builder on 1 tekkit server and a Moderator on a FTB and tekkit server. I would love to help with building projects or engineering projects. I love big building projects such as malls or factories, I am very good at it. Anything the community needs of me I would gladly help with. I am very trustworthy when it comes to servers.
  • Can you be part of the community?: This is the reason I am applying because I love community servers and I have friends who are also trustworthy who also love these types of servers.