Crack Pack vs Direwolf20

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a pint in going into crack pack? I am currently playing DW20 and I like it quite a bit but crack pack has few nice mods like blood magic or dungeons etc. On the other hand crack pack is missing witchery and mystcraft so I'm not sure really. Do you guys think there is a point in changing or should I just manually add mods I like to DW20?

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
Just Manually add mods.. I added like 25+ Mods into my Direwolf20 Pack, its pretty nice. I added mods like Chisel, EnderIO, Blood Magic, PnumaticCraft.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Just add the mods you want. The universal configs that the amazing mod pack team put together make it extremely easy to customize a pack to your liking.

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
There is a reason the MindCrack youtubers aren't putting out a lot of videos with the Crack Pack yet...

If you are determined to try out another launcher, the Attack of the B-Team pack seems stable enough for server play from the videos I'm seeing.

I personally have cut the DW20 pack in half & added in a couple new mods.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
slowpoke and team really did their homework on this, and then decided to share it with everyone! thanks!

I'm pretty sure it's Jaded and Eyamaz who are responsible for the configs. I might be missing someone though (I hope not).

Reactions: RealSketch

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure it's Jaded and Eyamaz who are responsible for the configs. I might be missing someone though (I hope not).

^^ Yes. You could say that they are carrying his torch now. Originally, it was slow that started off with the idea to use configs for ID management and mod item balancing (for the FTB maps). If you see the original FTB map tournaments videos, you'll hear this question being asked very often (twitch?), and slow would hold court and gleefully narrate all his config fiddling adventures. :)

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Siperman 64
Big Rigs Over The Road Racing
2 Worst games ever: Home Improvement: The game (tim allen running around fighting dinasaurs with a lightsaber chainsaw to find a kidnappes tool)
And Bubsy...
I mean, seriously?
FALL DAMAGE IN A 2D PLATFORMER?!?!?!

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
THE HORROR
@OP Which pqck you,shouod play depends on one thing. Do you do drugs? Specifically Crack? If so, then the choice is obvious :p:D

You need sleep, mate. Seriously! Somebody give this guy some knockout drops. No wait, I can:

Skip to 1:35

null123

Mar 27, 2014
You need sleep, mate. Seriously! Somebody give this guy some knockout drops. No wait, I can:

Skip to 1:35
Lol nope. Probs gonna need to go a few more days, then maybe an hour.or two nap. I havnt got enougj time in my days -_-