Covering itemducts with no connected facade texture

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
I have an area in my base where there are warp itemducts and I was wondering what ways you guys would go about covering them without making the floor look bad, because facades don't have connected textures. Here is a screen shot. The warp itemducts have to be floor level because the flux ducts are too high up.
2015-07-08_15.51.55.png

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
You could use a flux item duct( carry power and items in one duct) where your power and item ducts cross so that you can lower them 1 block to be below the floor. Don't really have any other ideas

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
You could use a flux item duct( carry power and items in one duct) where your power and item ducts cross so that you can lower them 1 block to be below the floor. Don't really have any other ideas
Yeah, place the warp itemduct where the fluxducts and itemducts cross. Then you can have the whole thing lower.

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Warp itemducts transmit power?

Sent from my Thingy using a Thingy.
No, but flux-warp-itemducts do. :p
It's one of the variations; all itemducts have opaque, transparent, dense, vacuum, and flux varieties, and maybe some others I'm forgetting. They have tooltips explaining their uses.

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
Actually fluctuating warp item ducts aren't a thing. I hope RWTemma adds them in :3

Reactions: Type1Ninja

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Actually fluctuating warp item ducts aren't a thing. I hope RWTemma adds them in :3

Huh. Are you using the latest version? I could have sworn I saw every version for every conduit... Just out of curiosity, can't you just route your power cables lower?

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
Huh. Are you using the latest version? I could have sworn I saw every version for every conduit... Just out of curiosity, can't you just route your power cables lower?
I could, but I want this thread to give me ideas on what I could do that's not necessarily the easiest or most convenient way. I want to do something that's not as simple as just lowering a wire.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Can't ExU pipes and nodes be of use here?

IIRC the pipes transfer all sorts of things as long as you have the correct nodes in place?

Renton Terrace

Jul 29, 2019
change your floor to a checkerboard pattern then it doesn't matter that facades don't have connected textures(neither will the rest of your floor)

desht

Jan 30, 2013
UK
Is EnderIO an option? Item conduits are instant transfer and Ender IO conduit facades do tend to work well with connected textures.