Could someone look over my modlist and latest log to figure out why this is happening?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Too_Lon_

May 10, 2020
(Single player) I've noticed that when starting a new world after travelling about, say, 2500 blocks in one direction, Minecraft just stops communicating with FTB's "Server". I've tested allocating RAM to 5GB from 4GB (Fresh Windows 7 Ultimate install, so nothing too heavy) but can't afford more to test that end of things. Not that it matters(?) because I had Task Manager on my other monitor under the resources tab showing no more than 5.2GB memory usage altogether.

Basically, if I travel said distance approximately, all chunks just plain stop loading creating an "edge of the world" affect that locks me in place if I'm in a boat, or drops me infinitely (even past the death zone) into the void. All ticks seem to stop processing, so animals don't move, can't eat food, and so on. Further symptom: If I try to save and exit, it gets stuck at the saving screen indefinitely. I've had it sitting on the screen for over an hour before killing it. Then, after logging in, only the chunk I'm on (usually one hundreds of meters back from where I should have been) loads and the same symptom persists. No ticks happen. Everything stops.

And the debug window doesn't tell me anything whatsoever about it.

So here is my latest.log

As well as a text dump of my mod list

As an aside, over the years, this is not the first time this has happened with no resolution for me, and is often the reason I quit FTB/Minecraft in spurts.

If anyone could look over the log and list and inform me of any mods that could potentially be causing the issue, I can possibly remedy it from there.

Modpack is Omnia 1.4 adjusted to my tastes. I haven't (to my knowledge) tweaked any configs that Omnia itself generated, only mods I've added. Thank you.