Coral Reef mod and FTB ultimate 1.4.7

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ralifur

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. I am a new registered person on this forum yet I usually lurk quite alot as there is alot of interesting information regarding the feed to beast packages. (obvious enough as this is the forum for it ofc. :p)
I have been a fan of feed the beast for quite a while now but as many of you I also do enjoy adding extra mods into my package apart from what is already there and I have recently run into a problem trying to get the coral reef mod to work on FTB ultimate 1.4.7.

I therefore come to you bright minds on this forum whom might be playing with this mod in their package and ask for your aid in solving how I can get it implemented if it is at all possible for this current version of FTB ultimate.

I have tried myself with the 1.4.5 version and the 1.5.0 and above versions of coral reef but there is no direct 1.4.7 version (Or I simply dont know where to look for it. :p) out there.

I would also like to say that I am not the most hardcorest of modders so there may also be alot of things I havent tried yet but that is also why I come here to ask. :)

Any assistance will be appreciated. <3

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
I do not see a 1.4.7 version in the minecraft forums thread. Maybe the 1.4.5 version is compatible. You said you've tried the 1.4.5 version? If so, could you post the error log and console log that you get when you try to install it? Paste them into pastebin and link them here.
http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/inde...29/1/what-log-do-you-need-where-can-i-find-it

You are including GUIAPI right? You also do not need ModLoader if you did not know. Forge has a modloader of its own. Also depending on which version of GUIAPI you get if it is v0.15.2 or later you need to put it in the coremods folder. Try both the 1.4.5 and 1.4.6 version of GUIAPI.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/612536-151-guiapi-an-advanced-gui-toolkit/

ralifur

Jul 29, 2019
currently in bed and about to sleep. will post the error as I wake up. :)

To answer your suggestions then yes I tried the 1.4.5 version and couldnt get it to work sadly but again will throw in an error log when I wake up. :p

Also I am running mo creatures within it so I do have a gui api which is functional as it is a necessity for it to run as far I know. :)

I knew partially about the modloader tho but I did not know it fully replaces the original one in its functionality.

thx for replying! :-D

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Yeah, you are out of luck. Unless a mod has a version for 1.4.6 or 1.4.7 you will be unable to add it to the current packs.

DanOfEarth

Jul 29, 2019
We're doing FTB Ultimate...have Mo Creatures working brilliantly and trying to get coral working on our server as well.

Added the zip into the mod folder on the server and into the mod folder on launcher/client. Launcher now can't see the server. Do I need to add a config file in the server somewhere like I did with Mo Creatures?