Copying mystcraft pages?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Azurl

Jul 29, 2019
Is it no longer possible to copy mystcraft pages? I can't do it in the writing desk even if I have it full of papers and ink vials...

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
Its working for me. Are you "right clicking" your page with paper and ink.
I'm using Unleashed pack. Not sure if there's trouble with any other pack.

Azurl

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on DW20 pack. and yes, been right clicking it. I have the page in my hand, the writing desk has 64 papers and 15 ink vials. no copy...

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
The page needs to be in a notebook on the left side when you right click it. Not in your hand.

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm Ok. Must be a Bug and I seem to have found one of the Right Click ones myself yesterday.
Started Thaumcraft research yesterday. And tried Right Clicking a completed Aspect to file away in the Thaumonomicon, and won't do it.
Will try disabling from the pack tonight and then reenabling tonight and see if it fixes the issue.

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
did it work?

I didn't end up having to disable. Threw the research notes out and tried completing Nitor again, this time the other aspects appeared when researching. So ended up with 100% completed research notes that worked when right clicking. May have been a bug with the Sphax pack I'm using. I noticed a missing symbol in the Thaumonicon updated texture pack and then things started working a bit better. Have you tried using default texture pack and then interacting with the desk.