Cookie Clicker

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Ok, I've started it again...stupid game...

however I have set a new rule for myself...I'm not allowed to click the cookie myself except for the first 10 to purchase the first autoclicker

That is all well and good to you get one of those magic cookies (evil make click more) that give you 50% cps increase for 90 seconds provided you CLICK!

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
That is all well and good to you get one of those magic cookies (evil make click more) that give you 50% cps increase for 90 seconds provided you CLICK!

That still doesn't force me to click :), because I'm not allowed to click cookies, and the golden/magic cookie is still a cookie :)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
You don't even need to click once (it's how you get the achievement True Neverclick). When starting fresh, wait for the golden cookie, click that to get a bonus of 13 or multiplier of 7, keep clicking the golden cookies and you are set never having clicked the cookie. Anyways, I'm quitting until they release dungeons

Reactions: Staxed

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Well, I'm now to the point where I've got about 71M cookies per second, and I'm starting to get bored with it. I've hit diminishing returns on all of my cookie production facilities. I've got at least 50 of everything, at least 100 Shipments and cheaper, and I'm to the point where all of my expenditures are now measured in tens to hundreds of billions. So I'm waiting a minimum of 1,000 seconds to do anything relevant, and nothing relevant is going to significantly increase my cookie production to the point that I'm not going to be spending forever waiting for the next thing I can do. My next cursor costs more than my next time machine because I'm trying to hit 200.

I don't know how you end up with billions of cookies per minute, because I've almost beaten the game and I'm off by several orders of magnitude.

Cookies per second : 70,821,877.2 (multiplier : 242.3%)
Upgrades unlocked
Unlocked : 67/86 (78%)
Achievements
Unlocked : 64/77 (83%)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know how you end up with billions of cookies per minute, because I've almost beaten the game and I'm off by several orders of magnitude.
When you have played for 2 weeks I have over 200 of everything cheaper than spaceship, and i have 150 time machines. Just for reference, my next time machine cost is in the quintillions

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I love running it in the background with my (measly) 127 CPS. Makes it so my fingers don't hate me :3
Quite addicting though, what happened to my sense of awareness...

Explosive19

Jul 29, 2019
I've only played for 2 days and look...

image.jpg

Reactions: PhantomRage

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I have 0 CPS and 0 cookies. I am proud to say that I've never touched that damn game and I'm never gonna.

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

Reactions: EternalDensity

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I have 0 CPS and 0 cookies. I am proud to say that I've never touched that damn game and I'm never gonna.

Sent from boobs (because why not?)
The minium cookie has not consumed you dear colleague, good job!
Although the Minium cookie is slowly consuming me. 600 CPS and counting, and my wrists hurt badly.