Converting my map to 1.5.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachsem

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I have a DW20 FTB server, and when I updated the server to 1.5.2 and when it starts up it crashes because it says there is an IC2 id conflict and that i have to convert my map or go into the config. So, I was wondering how would I convert my map to 1.5.2.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
I assume you're talking about upgrading the Direwolf20 version that runs on Minecraft 1.4.7 to the version that now runs on 1.5.2? If so, the quick answer is that they aren't meant to carry across. The 1.4.7 version followed Direwolf20's most recent SSP season while the 1.5.2 version follows his current SMP season.

That said, there are ways to do it. I'll let folks with better experience tinkering with that stuff say how, though.

zachsem

Jul 29, 2019
I assume you're talking about upgrading the Direwolf20 version that runs on Minecraft 1.4.7 to the version that now runs on 1.5.2? If so, the quick answer is that they aren't meant to carry across. The 1.4.7 version followed Direwolf20's most recent SSP season while the 1.5.2 version follows his current SMP season.

That said, there are ways to do it. I'll let folks with better experience tinkering with that stuff say how, though.

Yes I was talking about converting from 1.4.7 to 1.5.2 sorry that I didn't say that, but yea I hope someone will tell me how.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
People have been asking this but it will take a while because of all the changes that are required to make it work. To save yourself the headache I would just start a new world.

Status
Not open for further replies.