Confirmation Email problems

Tva

Jul 29, 2019
I've recently created an account here to comment on and post some bugs a modpack or two but ran into problems that I couldnt post on my forum account because the confirmation email wasn't getting to my mail account.

Switching to a Gmail account seemed to work but with the old one I checked the address sevral times and it was correct so not sure what was up, the old address was [email protected] so I dont know if the site has problems sending to hotmail or with things like " - "

But yep thought it best to mention.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I've recently created an account here to comment on and post some bugs a modpack or two but ran into problems that I couldnt post on my forum account because the confirmation email wasn't getting to my mail account.

Switching to a Gmail account seemed to work but with the old one I checked the address sevral times and it was correct so not sure what was up, the old address was [email protected] so I dont know if the site has problems sending to hotmail or with things like " - "

But yep thought it best to mention.
Check in your junk mail.

Reactions: Nerixel

Tva

Jul 29, 2019
I checked the jumk mail and wether I misstypoed the address multipul times, I even waited sevral days each times to see if it was being slow and had it resend it each time. still nothing to that address.

Marc~

Jul 29, 2019
I was having the same problem. There is definitly a problem for recieving confirmation mail via Hotmail.

ps: Thanks Tva for the fix (Gmail) :)

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
I'm aware of the problem but I have no clue what I can do to fix it, we're sending the emails to you it's your email host not delivering them to you so you should take it up with them really