Confirmation Email problems

Discussion in 'Web Feedback' started by Tva, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Tva

Tva New Member

I've recently created an account here to comment on and post some bugs a modpack or two but ran into problems that I couldnt post on my forum account because the confirmation email wasn't getting to my mail account.

Switching to a Gmail account seemed to work but with the old one I checked the address sevral times and it was correct so not sure what was up, the old address was [email protected] so I dont know if the site has problems sending to hotmail or with things like " - "

But yep thought it best to mention.

2. NJM1564

NJM1564 New Member

Check in your junk mail.

Nerixel likes this.
  3. Tva

Tva New Member

I checked the jumk mail and wether I misstypoed the address multipul times, I even waited sevral days each times to see if it was being slow and had it resend it each time. still nothing to that address.

4. Marc~

Marc~ New Member

I was having the same problem. There is definitly a problem for recieving confirmation mail via Hotmail.

ps: Thanks Tva for the fix (Gmail) :)

5. Jinbobo

Jinbobo New Member

hotmail sucks because your mail gets so hot it catches fire and gets burned up

Padfoote, Lawbroken and SatanicSanta like this.
  6. Lawbroken

Lawbroken New Member

microsoft owns hotmail there for problem..
    No one can sadly change this.

Padfoote and SatanicSanta like this.
  7. SatanicSanta

SatanicSanta New Member

solution: don't use a crappy email host

8. Jinbobo

Jinbobo New Member

I own a @msn.com address instead of a @hotmail.com address and that seems to fix the emails getting too hot problem.

SatanicSanta likes this.
  9. Lawbroken

Lawbroken New Member

I got a @live account. I guess we win this round as well. :p

10. Captainnana

Captainnana New Member

I'm aware of the problem but I have no clue what I can do to fix it, we're sending the emails to you it's your email host not delivering them to you so you should take it up with them really