Config Option for Elevators Requiring XP

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

trajano080

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a config option for it?
Also, is there a config for the max. distance they can teleport you?
In DW20 pack, they don't take XP I don't think. But now I made a custom pack (based on Monster and Tech World2) that it takes XP and I can't find a config for it. Does one of the packs use an old version?

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
####################
# dropblock
####################

dropblock {
# Does the elevator drain player XP when used?
B:elevatorDrainsXP=false

# The elevator will ignore half blocks when counting the blocks it can pass through
B:ignoreHalfBlocks=false

# The elevator will try to pass through blocks that have custom collision boxes
B:irregularBlocksArePassable=false

# The maximum amount of blocks the elevator can pass through before the teleport fails. -1 disables this
I:maxPassThrough=4

# Must the user face the direction they want to travel?
B:mustFaceDirection=false

# The range of the drop block
I:searchDistance=20
}

Here is the default config for it in Monster 1.0.10, which is found in the openblocks config file. Looking over the change log for Monster they disabled that by default ever since version 1.0.6. It appears that from Monster 1.0 to 1.0.5(current recommended build) they have B:elevatorDrainsXP= set to true.

Reactions: trajano080

trajano080

Jul 29, 2019
Here is the default config for it in Monster 1.0.10, which is found in the openblocks config file. Looking over the change log for Monster they disabled that by default ever since version 1.0.6. It appears that from Monster 1.0 to 1.0.5(current recommended build) they have B:elevatorDrainsXP= set to true.

Hmm, kind of weird, since I used a much later version of Monster for it, although I edited Tech World not Monster. I wasn't able to find it since I thought it would be under "elevator", but thx, this helps a lot.