1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server ComplexCraft|Direwolf20 1.7.10 recommended|NoLag|VeryFriendly|NoBans|Raidcall|

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by BerryDillon, Nov 16, 2014.

1. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    IP : s44.hosthorde.com:26065

Professional Staff

Hard Difficulty

Cauldron(MCPC+)

6 Gig

100 Slots

RaidCall Voice server - http://www.raidcall.com/go.php?sid=9793558

DONATIONS! - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonHosted

Thanks very much if you help out!!

[​IMG]
    No Griefing

No Stealing

No Cheating

No Glitching

No Quarries in the Overworld – Mining World only

use only ender pumps in the nether if you can please.

use buildcraft quarries only until you have resources for ender quarry please

Dont Abuse Exploits

No 3rd Party Programs

No Advertising

Dont Use Explosives – making compressed iron is ok.

PVP With Respect - At Least Warn Them To Go Away First If You Dont Want To Fight

Dont Mess Up The Terrain

RESPECT ALL ADMINS!!!!!

Auto-Spawners/Breeders/Anything that can spawn something-

Can only be run while online and with care

Ex: No loading the chunk and leaving the auto spawner on,

no pumping items directly into a breeder.

[​IMG]
    JcommandEssentials: For /home /warps, chat, nicks, etc.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/jcommandessentials/pages/commands-and-permissions-v2-8/

Pex: For Permissions

Prism : For event logging and grief discovery

Griefing is an instant ban. No questions asked!!!!

Multi-verse : multi world tools.

Towny : for teaming up, grief prevention, ect. https://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/towny/wiki/Commands

ChestShop

iConomy

Lockette

World Borders

Overworld : 6000 blocks

Nether : 4000 blocks

Quarry : 1500 blocks

End : 1000 blocks

[​IMG]
    Application

IGN : Obviously

Minecraft Expertice : :)

Why you want to join : Just trying to see who you are

Follow Us On Twitter... https://twitter.com/Complex_Craft
    Watch Us on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/complex_craft

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  2. Wafflous

Wafflous New Member

IGN: SlicenDiice

Minecraft Expertice: I started playing modded minecraft around the time FTB Ultimate was released. I honestly have no clue when I started playing vanilla.

Why you want to join: This servers rules and limits to items seem reasonable (which is hard to find). Most other servers just straight up ban anything that could eventually cause a hint of lag. I also like the rules and the fact that this server has prism. At least if I do get griefed I know that the player will be found and most of the damage can be undone.

3. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Right now were having issues with the permissions, please be patient while we fix the issue thanks.

4. donutmz

donutmz New Member

IGN: coconut_donut

Minecraft Expertise?: 2+ years vanilla minecraft, currently a mod on an old, established vanilla server. 1+ years with various ftb and tekkit version, short stint running my own ftb server.

Why you want to join: I want to play the latest ftb on a well-run server with a decent community. This seems like a good candidate.

5. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added welcome!

6. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added Welcome!

7. donutmz

donutmz New Member

Hmmm, says I'm not whitelisted. I'm almost certain the list isn't cap sensitive, but if it is, it's Coconut_Donut.

8. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Not sure but I added it with the caps and looked at the list in game after and your on it...

9. AlinXD

AlinXD New Member

IGN : TMAlin

Minecraft Expertice : 3 and a half years of Minecraft , been playing modded for quite a while. (2+ years)

Why you want to join : I'd like to play this modpack on a server , I will probably start a YouTube series as well. I really prefer smaller servers.

10. Wafflous

Wafflous New Member

Still says I am not whitelisted.

SlicenDiice

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
  11. SlipKn0t91

SlipKn0t91 New Member

IGN : SlipKn0t91

Minecraft Expertice : play minecraft to alpha and start play with the mod from tekkit :D

Why you want to join : Just trying to see who you are

12. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added Welcome!

I added again not sure whats going on...

Added Welcome...

23.11 10:32:14 [Server] INFO [org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.command.CraftConsoleCommandSender]: White-listed players: BFandGFGaming, SlicenDiice, TMAlin, SlipKn0t91, Coconut_Donut, coconut_donut, SlicenDiice, BerryDillon
    23.11 10:32:10 [Server] INFO [org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.command.CraftConsoleCommandSender]: CONSOLE: Reloaded white-list from file

13. gukliuyk

gukliuyk New Member

IGN : gukliuyk

Minecraft Expertice : Been playing vanilla since alpha (bhought it at the sweet price of 7 euros) started with packs at early tekkit pack (with ee2)

Why you want to join : Im looking for a stable server that has a simple ruleset with an active memberlist :)

14. HugoPrudente

HugoPrudente New Member

IGN : hugoprudente
    Minecraft Expertice : Start in Alpha, in 1.2.5 I start watch DW20 and start play modded.
    Why you want to join : I`m looking for a server that I can play with simple concepts make pretty and compacts system using and integrating all mods that i can use!!!

15. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added Welcome!

Added Welcome!!

23.11 12:57:55 [Server] INFO [org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.command.CraftConsoleCommandSender]: CONSOLE: Added gukliuyk to white-list
    23.11 12:59:20 [Server] INFO [org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.command.CraftConsoleCommandSender]: CONSOLE: Added hugoprudente to white-list
    23.11 12:59:25 [Server] INFO [org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.command.CraftConsoleCommandSender]: CONSOLE: Reloaded white-list from file

16. JodaVz

JodaVz New Member

Application for 2 people

IGN : JodaVz and Russellville

Minecraft Expertice : since early alpha, tppi,direwolf20,crash landing

Joining reason : we are tired of laggy servers, and want to join nice community

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  17. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added Welcome!!

23.11 15:12:13 [Server] INFO [org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.command.CraftConsoleCommandSender]: CONSOLE: Added JodaVz to white-list
    23.11 15:13:02 [Server] INFO [org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.command.CraftConsoleCommandSender]: CONSOLE: Added Russellville to white-list
    23.11 15:13:17 [Server] INFO [org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.command.CraftConsoleCommandSender]: CONSOLE: Reloaded white-list from file

18. macron5494

macron5494 New Member

IGN:macron5494

Minecraft Expertice : I have played since 1.4.5 both modded and vanilla

why I would like to join: i want to be a part of a community

19. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added welcome

20. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

There is an update to the pack that we might go to here soon..