CoffeeneCraft -Mindcrack pack

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

coffeene

Jul 29, 2019
Survival server with DEFAULT gregtech recipes (AKA hard-mode) FTB-MindCrack v6
NEW and open to the public for a few days only (going white-list on Jan 1st) 20 slots (17 left)

Server is Just starting up so there is nothing really at spawn.

NO GRIEFING.
NO STEALING
MATURITY REQUIRED
BUILD AT LEAST 300 BLOCKS FROM SPAWN (spawn village is a desert anyways and infested with wisps also, you are warned)
Defaults are on for Mystcraft, making ages is restricted, ask permission first please. Corrupt ages will not be fixed.

Login: Coffeenecraft.dal2.creeperhost.net

IRC: esper.net #Coffeene-craft

ADDONS: Mystcraft, Immibis core and anchors, Ars Magica

Links: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8435679/server-links.html

coffeene

Jul 29, 2019
I have had quite a few people try to join with missing mods, if people cant read simple instructions posted in the OP then I probably do not want them on the server. People have already connected fine. This is not directed at anyone in particular.

kaj

Jul 29, 2019
hi lol.
Can't get back on due to mystcraft client crash on join, delete my player file plx :p
For future reference, should probably use /tp not /tpx (unless you were in some other age).

coffeene

Jul 29, 2019
I thought you were in the overworld, also I was about to delete it and fix a setting, turned the server off to change them, and I lose power.

I got power back on and your .dat is deleted.

Alix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Immaculatedis
Reason for wanting to join the server: I'm looking for a nice ftb server to play on.
Have i ever been banned: no

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:riotkidd
Reason: I want to play on smp since I only use ssp for testing out machine that I don't understand
Have I ever been banned: I'm pretty sure I've never been ban before.

coffeene

Jul 29, 2019
Please join #Coffeene-craft on IRC if possible

irc.esper.net

you three have been added to whitelist.

thecreen

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : thecreen
Reason : I just want to play this mod pack with a great community and try mods of MindCrack :)
Banned ? I have never been banned before ^^

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
can you post the link to all the mod we need since when I try to join the server it say i'm missing 12 mods and some of them I can't find the link too.

didde31

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: didde31
Reason: Want to play on a mature 24/7 ftb server.
Banned: Nope.

coffeene

Jul 29, 2019
I edited the OP for the configs and also updated the server to version 6 of mindcrack pack so portalgun is included.

JuwanSkinner

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: JuwanSkinner
I just want to join to be apart of a stable server also the addition of all those mods makes it more desirable.

coffeene

Jul 29, 2019
sorry for taking so long to answer you didde31. If you would still like to be added to the whitelist please post here again or join #Coffeenecraft on irc.esper.net JuwanSkinner is Whitelisted.