CoffeeneCraft -Mindcrack pack

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Poarses

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Poarses
Reason: Looking for a stable server with a nice and friendly community

Warpainter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kejell2
Info: Quite experienced with FTB right now. Have gotten into most aspects of the pack and so far I love Thermal Expansion/Forestry and all the IC stuff. Over the holidays I discovered what a blast it was to play with others and now I'm looking for a stable nice community to restart in. I'm from Sweden

dantroll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DanTr0ll
Info: i realy like the ftb and tekkit modpacks, im not ealy experienced but looking for a server with nice people whom i will be happy to see everytime i log on,i maybe young but trust me im not an annoyance :) if you dont like something just ask me to stop and i will.

Varia13576

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Varia13576
Banned: Never
I want to join a nice FTB server that is not laggy and grief free.

dantroll

Jul 29, 2019
coffeene can you make a youtube video on how to install cus im new in minecraft i bought it 3 weeks ago.......and i realy want to join but i dont realy get the instructions...:([DOUBLEPOST=1357984584][/DOUBLEPOST]i would ask in the irc but i dont realy speak english..:([DOUBLEPOST=1357984652][/DOUBLEPOST]so please help me if you can..

Minethulhu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minethulhu
Looks to be an interesting list of extra mods. Would love to see how Ars Magica and others do SMP. Will this be getting updated to mindcrack v7 any time soon? Just curious how often you plan on doing updates (i'm assuming the bug fixes that come with updates are a good thing).