Whitelist Server Cloverfield EU | FTB Mindcrack v8.0.1 | Whitelist | Mature 18+ | Low slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Capiachi

Jul 29, 2019
Hallo...?
Hi Capiachi im the friend nathie1000 mentiond. I am 20 years old. I like building huge machines too and helping other figure out what is wrong with there machines(aka helping others fix there stuff)

IGN:deablo
Sorry I'll have to turn you guys down. I hope you can find a server to play on together again! Hope this doesn't bring you down to much. Best of luck!

Hello Capiachi and everyone else,
I would like to join this server. I've been looking for a small community to join and have been joining several different servers but each one seems to have one or multiple people that are very immature. I myself am 18 and currently living in the UK, England. I've not been playing FTB for very long (maybe 3-4 weeks at most) but have extensive knowledge on a lot of the mods included in it (as I've been playing Tekkit/Technic and other Mod packs which include a lot of what FTB holds). When it comes to quarries, I find them a bit rubbish, turtles are where it's at (they cost less and are faster, as well as getting better precision mining). They even dance, what's not to love.

IGN: mynameisAK

Hi, I would like to join the server! I'm a nice friendly guy from Norway. I have lots of experience on all of the mods. I have been playing FTB since release and Minecraft since alpha.
ohh and btw I am 22 years old

IGN: haavardsjef
Hello, I'll like to join this server because I'm looking for a small community where everyone gets along, and everyone can actually know each other in some way. I'm 18 years old, I've been playing Mindcraft for about a year or so, and I've been playing FTB Mindcrack for a few months now, I don't have much experience with mods, but I know the basics and as I play more, I will get familiar with it (of course). I'm from the USA, I'm very calm, chilled, and friendly and I just hope you will accept me :)

IGN: iTeddd

Thanks,
Hello too you Capiachi,
I'd like to join the server because I have been looking and looking and looking for a good server to play on. IGN yummyface. I tend to overengineer a lot so i tend to be solitary. I like to share my inventions with other people but i find it extremely hard to do that playing singleplayer. I'm 18 and would hope you would consider adding me to your server

To all the above I'd like to know more, your posts are a bit vague. Im getting the feeling you just want to join a server asap, doesn't really matter what server. Prove me wrong.

Malvin

Jul 29, 2019
Hello again :), one of the main reasons I'm looking foward to this server is because I have been browsing around for a stable FTB server and I want to have a server with the standard settings and nothing too out of control , and obviously no griefing/stealing.The 18+ age limit is also appealing to me and it brings a maturity to servers. Having nothing disabled on hard seems the right way to play in my opinion and I love to explore new maps (To me I mean) and find a suitable place for a base, away from other people but in a nice area I can enjoy. It all started with Tekkit, played with some of my friends and had a great time goofing around with the mods. Then I discovered Feed The Beast, great modpack, everything authorized and such. I have been playing Feed the Beast for about 2 months, so I do know the basics and some more info on certain mods but like I said I don't know everything, I'm pretty far from being a pro. In addition I also watch some of the Mindcrackers play Feed The Beast so I could also learn from them. Also, I've never have been banned from any servers, I respect others, and play fairly. What type of person you may ask? Well, hm, like I said I'm just a very chilled guy, I'm also a creative person. One thing I don't like it when tons of people either ask stupid questions non-stop or whine about something, it just irritates me a bit.I feel that I would fit in because I know the basic stuff so I don't have to ask questions about something stupid . I don't like to ask non-stop questions because it can cause people to be frustrated because they have to stop doing what they are doing to answer my question. I would fit in great because I am friendly and nice, and it seems like everyone else is too :) I accept and understand your rules
Thanks, :)
IGN: iTeddd​

Capiachi

Jul 29, 2019
Hello again :), one of the main reasons I'm looking foward to this server is because I have been browsing around for a stable FTB server and I want to have a server with the standard settings and nothing too out of control , and obviously no griefing/stealing.The 18+ age limit is also appealing to me and it brings a maturity to servers. Having nothing disabled on hard seems the right way to play in my opinion and I love to explore new maps (To me I mean) and find a suitable place for a base, away from other people but in a nice area I can enjoy. It all started with Tekkit, played with some of my friends and had a great time goofing around with the mods. Then I discovered Feed The Beast, great modpack, everything authorized and such. I have been playing Feed the Beast for about 2 months, so I do know the basics and some more info on certain mods but like I said I don't know everything, I'm pretty far from being a pro. In addition I also watch some of the Mindcrackers play Feed The Beast so I could also learn from them. Also, I've never have been banned from any servers, I respect others, and play fairly. What type of person you may ask? Well, hm, like I said I'm just a very chilled guy, I'm also a creative person. One thing I don't like it when tons of people either ask stupid questions non-stop or whine about something, it just irritates me a bit.I feel that I would fit in because I know the basic stuff so I don't have to ask questions about something stupid . I don't like to ask non-stop questions because it can cause people to be frustrated because they have to stop doing what they are doing to answer my question. I would fit in great because I am friendly and nice, and it seems like everyone else is too :) I accept and understand your rules
Thanks, :)
IGN: iTeddd​
Hey Malvin!

Great post, however I'll have to decline your application. Wish you the best of luck in search for your own server!

Capiachi

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Capi!
Are you still looking for some mature players on your server? :)
Yeah were still looking, feel free to drop an application here! Were still in startup phase on the server. You havn't missed anything yet, just made our first wheat farm.

marineblakester

Jul 29, 2019
Hi im looking for a small mature server and i was wondering if i could join im 20 and has been looking for a server like this to have fun on
IgN: marineblakester

Mysticpoisen

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i am in love with FTB myself, i find it pretty hard to force myself to play vanilla sometimes. I enjoy a community and will try my hardest to be there whenever there will be an event. I totally agree about keeping the landscape intact, i always have my turtles a dozen layers underground. I'm very big on ComputerCraft, i am however a pretty inexperienced coder, but i try my best. I am 19 years old, and i pride myself on being a very logical person when it comes to dealing with people on minecraft, i only do what is fair, i will on occasion do some pranks, but nothing that would be considered griefing. Of course, if you say no to pranks then i will not do them. I know pretty much the basics to much of the Mindcrack mods. Also one thing worth mentioning is that i may record FTB depending on my FPS, not that i have a big channel or anything i just love doing my channel name is Mysticpoisen. My IGN is Mysticpoisen, and yes, i do realize i spelled poison wrong. I hope you accept me. Also i like how thorough you are with accepting people. As someone who tried, and failed miserably, to start a server, i relate that feeling of wanting to be certain. I feel that what you plan for your server is exactly what i want in a server.

TEZ

Jul 29, 2019
Hey hows it going? My name is Troy and i'm 19. i'm also kind of a minecraft addict, especially FTB. I absolutely love the technical aspect of the mod pack and how each of the individual machines fit together to make what ever you want. I know in normal minecraft the possibilities are endless, but in FTB they're infinite. I also really like the idea of learning new things, which is probably what attracted me to FTB, considering there is so much to explore. I've already gotten into forestry, IC2, thermal expansion, gregtech, a little bit of thaumcraft, and red power and i can't wait to explore the rest of FTB. I live in the USA but don't think that im arrogant because i'm not. I go to school and i wrestle as well, but i still manage to squeeze out at least an hour a day minimum for minecraft. Wrestling season ends next week so after that i will definitely get more free time. I think i pretty much summed up everything that you should know about me, but if you have something else to ask let me know. Oh, and if you look you'll notice that i applied for other servers. Don't think anything of it, if i get accepted into this one, it will be the only one i play on. most of those are from a while back anyway. I was on another server but i left it because there was someone who was going around stealing stuff and i didn't want to play on a server where i had to be afraid that something would go missing every time i left the server. It was nice talking to you guys and hopefully i'll see you soon.
IGN: jbellinger

Capiachi

Jul 29, 2019
May I ask why?
It sounds harsch, I'll blame it on my english. Your just not a good fit for our current group. Im sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1360861545][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi im looking for a small mature server and i was wondering if i could join im 20 and has been looking for a server like this to have fun on
IgN: marineblakester
Again, this is way to short. Ill copypaste in what i responded earlier to a similar post:
"To all the above I'd like to know more, your posts are a bit vague. Im getting the feeling you just want to join a server asap, doesn't really matter what server. Prove me wrong."

Capiachi

Jul 29, 2019
Hey hows it going? My name is Troy and i'm 19. i'm also kind of a minecraft addict, especially FTB. I absolutely love the technical aspect of the mod pack and how each of the individual machines fit together to make what ever you want. I know in normal minecraft the possibilities are endless, but in FTB they're infinite. I also really like the idea of learning new things, which is probably what attracted me to FTB, considering there is so much to explore. I've already gotten into forestry, IC2, thermal expansion, gregtech, a little bit of thaumcraft, and red power and i can't wait to explore the rest of FTB. I live in the USA but don't think that im arrogant because i'm not. I go to school and i wrestle as well, but i still manage to squeeze out at least an hour a day minimum for minecraft. Wrestling season ends next week so after that i will definitely get more free time. I think i pretty much summed up everything that you should know about me, but if you have something else to ask let me know. Oh, and if you look you'll notice that i applied for other servers. Don't think anything of it, if i get accepted into this one, it will be the only one i play on. most of those are from a while back anyway. I was on another server but i left it because there was someone who was going around stealing stuff and i didn't want to play on a server where i had to be afraid that something would go missing every time i left the server. It was nice talking to you guys and hopefully i'll see you soon.
IGN: jbellinger
Hey Tez!

Thanks for a great post! However due to our server being in EU I wouldn't reccomend for you play with us because of latency issues, we'd also prefer for people to play during our hours as much as possible. Really sorry, wish you the best of luck in finding a good server!

Capiachi

Jul 29, 2019
Status update:
Were now 4 people on the server.
Server has been upgraded and is now running good at 1024mb of ram.
Were still looking for a fifth member so keep applications comming!

raiju

Jul 29, 2019
Well it's worth a shot.

Hey there, I'd like to join your server because... well... I want to play mindcrack FTB multiplayer!

About me IRL:
I am a 19 year old sys admin living in England. I am an indoors-y gamer type in general, and I play quite a few other games (I also played wow and lead a raiding guild until about 2 months ago), including blizzard games. I have already pre-ordered HOTS and looking forward to it, but I didn't really enjoy diablo 3 that much. Other games I play are mostly RPG's but there are a fair amount of multiplayers I enjoy that aren't really shooters.
I'd like to think I'm polite and respectful, but as a drawback can be a bit quiet in real life because of it. On the internet I'm a bit different since communication becomes something optional and it's easy to be quiet when I want to be.

The reason I'm applying:
I have been playing mindcrack (and previously FTB beta, and previously tekkit, and previously vanilla) with a group of friends I developed from WoW as a whitelist private server for near two years. I've always been the most involved with minecraft out of all of us but these days the server is almost a single player due to the others not being interested. The only thing that may bring them back even briefly will be an ultimate server restart. I did apply to one other mindcrack server, since honestly it's not that your server is special in that I just want somewhere to play online where I can make some new friends; where I'm not restricted by rules/bans on items that inflict my gameplay (no mining lasers and such), and where I can feel secure that I won't arrive the next day with everything gone. I've spent most of the day browsing around servers and seen horrifying concepts of "claimed chunks" and banning of things left and right that really would make me uncomfortable to play on these servers.

Why you should pick me:
Well I have no idea really. I have a concern you may feel I'm a bit young, although I spent most of my gaming life socializing with people older than me (raiding 4-6 years ago I had to be more mature than others my age to be included), and I'd hope that I am a cool guy to chat to both in and out of minecraft. I don't intend this to come off as a bribe but as mentioned in the other thread I have a 25 slot mumble server and I'd be happy with people using it to chat (both on and off minecraft). This is mostly because I really like voice communication as it feels more personal, and it can help in sudden situations such as you see a creeper heading for someone :p
I like to build a lot of things, and one thing you server sounds different from a lot of others is that it is fairly communal. I really like this as I am used to playing with friends where we didn't have to add constraints onto the server, and it'd be nice to be in that sort of environment again. I usually shy away from overly complicated tech and automation, as I'm more of a do-things-manually person myself. I like to mine a lot of things myself rather than run things on auto. I also like to make things aesthetically pleasing, but will put it on a lower priority from building X machine next often. I've done quite a lot of group building projects with my friends, survival examples being a 100~x80~x40~ chinese theatre and art gallery, and in creative a 300x160x140 construct of the final fantasy airship/spaceship - the ragnarok.

Idralia

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, if you dont mind, i will copy/paste a post a just made yesterday, im still looking for a small communauty and if you need some more information we can talk with vocals :)

IGN : Idralia

I have a microphone, and i will be all the time in ts, i love it !

Why you want to join the server? Many reasons, the 18+ is a good start, i had some issue in the past with others servers, I also want a friendly server where i can have fun with others people, play with them and learn a lot about FTB !
Other information : I am not english of any kind, i am French and im learning english on my free time because i love it, my communauty sucks, i want to join an english one and destroy the gap between our two communauty. Talk with english people on TS/skype.. will help me a lot to improve my skills and will also be really funny.

Also, i will probably record some footage of your server, i wont grief it's obvious, and i don't want to play alone on the server (i do it on SSP allrdy !), so if there are some people who are looking for a other player to help them, or at least i can be alone but in vocal with you ^^

Capiachi

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, if you dont mind, i will copy/paste a post a just made yesterday, im still looking for a small communauty and if you need some more information we can talk with vocals :)

IGN : Idralia

I have a microphone, and i will be all the time in ts, i love it !

Why you want to join the server? Many reasons, the 18+ is a good start, i had some issue in the past with others servers, I also want a friendly server where i can have fun with others people, play with them and learn a lot about FTB !
Other information : I am not english of any kind, i am French and im learning english on my free time because i love it, my communauty sucks, i want to join an english one and destroy the gap between our two communauty. Talk with english people on TS/skype.. will help me a lot to improve my skills and will also be really funny.

Also, i will probably record some footage of your server, i wont grief it's obvious, and i don't want to play alone on the server (i do it on SSP allrdy !), so if there are some people who are looking for a other player to help them, or at least i can be alone but in vocal with you ^^

Sorry, I do mind. Hope you find the server your looking for!
Well it's worth a shot.

Hey there, I'd like to join your server because... well... I want to play mindcrack FTB multiplayer!

About me IRL:
I am a 19 year old sys admin living in England. I am an indoors-y gamer type in general, and I play quite a few other games (I also played wow and lead a raiding guild until about 2 months ago), including blizzard games. I have already pre-ordered HOTS and looking forward to it, but I didn't really enjoy diablo 3 that much. Other games I play are mostly RPG's but there are a fair amount of multiplayers I enjoy that aren't really shooters.
I'd like to think I'm polite and respectful, but as a drawback can be a bit quiet in real life because of it. On the internet I'm a bit different since communication becomes something optional and it's easy to be quiet when I want to be.

The reason I'm applying:
I have been playing mindcrack (and previously FTB beta, and previously tekkit, and previously vanilla) with a group of friends I developed from WoW as a whitelist private server for near two years. I've always been the most involved with minecraft out of all of us but these days the server is almost a single player due to the others not being interested. The only thing that may bring them back even briefly will be an ultimate server restart. I did apply to one other mindcrack server, since honestly it's not that your server is special in that I just want somewhere to play online where I can make some new friends; where I'm not restricted by rules/bans on items that inflict my gameplay (no mining lasers and such), and where I can feel secure that I won't arrive the next day with everything gone. I've spent most of the day browsing around servers and seen horrifying concepts of "claimed chunks" and banning of things left and right that really would make me uncomfortable to play on these servers.

Why you should pick me:
Well I have no idea really. I have a concern you may feel I'm a bit young, although I spent most of my gaming life socializing with people older than me (raiding 4-6 years ago I had to be more mature than others my age to be included), and I'd hope that I am a cool guy to chat to both in and out of minecraft. I don't intend this to come off as a bribe but as mentioned in the other thread I have a 25 slot mumble server and I'd be happy with people using it to chat (both on and off minecraft). This is mostly because I really like voice communication as it feels more personal, and it can help in sudden situations such as you see a creeper heading for someone :p
I like to build a lot of things, and one thing you server sounds different from a lot of others is that it is fairly communal. I really like this as I am used to playing with friends where we didn't have to add constraints onto the server, and it'd be nice to be in that sort of environment again. I usually shy away from overly complicated tech and automation, as I'm more of a do-things-manually person myself. I like to mine a lot of things myself rather than run things on auto. I also like to make things aesthetically pleasing, but will put it on a lower priority from building X machine next often. I've done quite a lot of group building projects with my friends, survival examples being a 100~x80~x40~ chinese theatre and art gallery, and in creative a 300x160x140 construct of the final fantasy airship/spaceship - the ragnarok.

Hey!

Could you explain my marked text a little more? Is the other server a bigger one ?

Capiachi

Jul 29, 2019
Sure,

here is the other application I made before yours:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...-v8-0-1-whitelisted-small-and-friendly.12586/

I have no idea why he decided to call his server jerkcraft but it seemed like a nice and relaxed place to try out. No griefing and no real restraints on what I can build as long as I am not obstructing other players.

It is a small server (as of their advertising) of 10 slots
Hey man!

Sorry you didn't get a response faster, but I think you might have been accepted to the other server. Im not sure your a good fit for us. I cant really be more descriptive(Spelling?).

Wish you the best of luck on the other server man. Hope you get the peace and quiete you wanted!

Cheers.

beardedorphan

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my name is Logan, i am 17. i hope you are still accepting applications since so many people have applied and your said you were just looking for a few people to play with. the main reason i am applying to this server is because i have been looking for a good server to play on were i can talk with people, build, give advice, receive advice, and show off and see cool thing that have been built. the main reason however that i am applying to this server is because i read your bio and it is surprisingly similar to mine. my favorite youtubers that i like to watch and get inspiration from is etho and generikb. i have been playing tekkit for a long time and just a few months ago found myself playing ftb. i transitioned over to mindcrack mostly because that's what etho was playing and ever since have been dying to gt on a server with good respectfull players who don't have a problem getting pranked or pulling a prank here or there. so, again i hope you consider my application and possibly accept it.

P.S. my minecraft username is same as my profile BeardedOrphan.

Mysticpoisen

Jul 29, 2019
Hello again, i do not mean to sound impatient but, i made a post just above little less then 2 weeks ago. If you had denied it then no hard feelings, but i did not see a post of you accepting or denying, i just want to play with a close community. And as of yet, i have not managed to find a server as good as this one sounds, i have been aceepted to a couple of others, but with them, there was no community, people barely talked. So, if you had simply missed my post, please take a look at it.

In fact i am going to just copy and paste it down here (sorry if you consider this spamming a tiny bit)
Hey, i am in love with FTB myself, i find it pretty hard to force myself to play vanilla sometimes. I enjoy a community and will try my hardest to be there whenever there will be an event. I totally agree about keeping the landscape intact, i always have my turtles a dozen layers underground. I'm very big on ComputerCraft, i am however a pretty inexperienced coder, but i try my best. I am 19 years old, and i pride myself on being a very logical person when it comes to dealing with people on minecraft, i only do what is fair, i will on occasion do some pranks, but nothing that would be considered griefing. Of course, if you say no to pranks then i will not do them. I know pretty much the basics to much of the Mindcrack mods. Also one thing worth mentioning is that i may record FTB depending on my FPS, not that i have a big channel or anything i just love doing my channel name is Mysticpoisen. My IGN is Mysticpoisen, and yes, i do realize i spelled poison wrong. I hope you accept me. Also i like how thorough you are with accepting people. As someone who tried, and failed miserably, to start a server, i relate that feeling of wanting to be certain. I feel that what you plan for your server is exactly what i want in a server.