Cloudhunter's (ComputerCraft dev) Appeal for Donations.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Now, this is a topic I feel very strongly about, and I would hope all of you understand why. Cloudy has been a respected member of the modding community for some time. He joined dan200 doing ComputerCraft development when he made monitor addons, which may be the reason they were added at the time they were, I'm not sure on that. I'll quote dan200: "he's been invaluable to bounce ideas off of and a source of unexpected features ever since." (http://redd.it/1f70zt). I understand that you have no particular reason to believe him on his word, but I personally think he is telling the truth and needs these funds to rescue his daughter.

The short version is that he needs funds to he can fly to America and participate in court proceedings, ideally leading to his gaining custody over his daughter, who is 3 years old. There have been allegations of "neglect" against his daughter's mother, and some of these allegations involve possible sexual assaults on the daughter, who I reiterate, is THREE years old. I won't say any more here, but if you think this is despicable and would like to donate, Cloudy's blog post is below with a donate link. If you'd like to find out more, that post explains everything in as much detail as it possibly can.

http://cloudhunter.co.uk/post/51553893017/an-appeal-please-help-me-rescue-my-daughter

Edit: In hindsight, this may be better in Chat>General Discussion. If a mod sees fit to move it there, please feel free to do so.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Signal boost, good idea.

Can't stop the signal.

... Anybody want to toss up a reddit? Put up a stumble link?

Any suggestions of good facebook pages to share it onto?

Where else?

Theres already a reddit page and its already been tweeted by the FTB team so I'm not sure where else it can be shared for lots of views. maybe ask direwolf20 to tweet it

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Theres already a reddit page and its already been tweeted by the FTB team so I'm not sure where else it can be shared for lots of views. maybe ask direwolf20 to tweet it

Dire would anyway, assuming he sees it. Which he probably will. He doesn't follow Cloudy, but I'm almost certain he'll see the retweets :p