Whitelist Server [Closed]TG Monster Server 1.1.1| Whitelist | 24/7 | Mature | Residence | Home | Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Wotane

Jul 29, 2019
I updated the server to 1.1.1 and it still has morph. When you updated your client to 1.1.1 you need to make sure you readd morph. (Click monster modpack, then click dropdown next to download server and select 1.1.1)

I can't login right now as the minecraft login servers are down.

YasukiHumai

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: YasukiHumai
Experience with Mods: Extensive Forestry (Bees and Trees), Factorization, Extra Utilities, and MineFactory Reloaded.
Goals: I love playing and providing services to the server (power, resources, etc.)
About You: I tend to be very helpful, I prefer playing with Voice Chat. I read, I write, and I learn as much as I can.
How Active are you?: I tend to play 5-6 days a week with 4 hours being average daily.
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?: build machines. I love automation with and without Applied Energistics.

Herobrine22244

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Herobrine22244
Experience with Mods: i played Hexxit alot and Pixelmon FTB which is my top mod i played.
Goals: Trying to learn most of the modpack for Monster.
About You: im a well builder, like helping other players.
How Active are you?: im very active, just so addicted to FTB alot, but sometimes i get grounded most of the time.
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?: FIGHTING, just love fighting so much.

Wotane

Jul 29, 2019
Herobrine22244 added. Welcome! This is a PVE server btw, idk how much fighting you're gonna be able to do :p

dilbert541

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: dilbert541
Experience with Mods: been playing since ftb 1.4.7
Goals: Make a fusion reactor with reactorcraft.
About You: I love to build and automate. I want to start getting better with the magic mods. I am good all around person.
How Active are you?: Really active. I play alot.
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?: The mods of course.

idyllicfiasco

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: idyllicfiasco
Experience with Mods: 1+ year
Goals: To relax and enjoy myself
About You: College student, have a bit of down time each day and usually i spend it playing minecraft :) It's relaxing and very fun for me.
How Active are you?: Very active, but during testing weeks I might be a little less active than usual
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?: all the mods and all the things to learn. Possibility is just limitless!

BlackApe

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:blackape18
Experience with Mods:been playing modded mc for a little over 2 years i know most of the more common mods in ftb
Goals: have fun playing with cool folks and mae some crazy machines
How Active are you?: i like playing almost everyday at least an hour when ever i can
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?:i like building crzy contraptions using all the tools available

krangled754

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: krangled754
Experience with Mods: I have played FTB for about 2 years and I am experienced with FTB Ultimate and Monster
Goals: My goals will be to create an amazing base, tackle multiple mods at once, and automate many things.
About You: I enjoy progressing deep into mods and people tell me i'm a nice person :)
How Active are you?: I can usually get on every day for a few hours.
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?: Have fun by making things challenging but also make things more easier by automation.

Skrubs123

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Skrubs123
Experience with Mods: Been playing since Tekkit released
Goals: To find a good community to play with, share ideas, and become part of a community
About You: I am active duty United States Air Force, I have enjoyed gaming for a long time now.
How Active are you?: I play several hrs a day like 4 /5
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft? Tech and Asthetic build mix.