Whitelist Server [Closed]TG Monster Server 1.1.1| Whitelist | 24/7 | Mature | Residence | Home | Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Schwammekk

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Fyreek
Experience with Mods: Playing with Mods since Minecraft Beta and FTB since it is out. Also have played with many other mods that are not in FTB packs.
Goals: Want to find a small Community which is very nice and fun to play with. Automating everything that i can get automated.
About You: I really like to help other people if they need help and play together with the Community.
How Active are you?: I most likely play every day for more then 3-4 hours.
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?: i really like that you can change each Block around you and can create your own World. Also mods, because they expand the possibilities.

Louaav

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Louaav
Experience with Mods: since tekkit 1.2.5
Goals: complete automation
About You: Im bad at making pretty things.
How Active are you?: 1-6 hours per day
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?: Absurd tech builds. Sometimes you just have to make a 50x50 factory to make 500 sand per minute in the middle of the desert. Why? Because.

falken1998

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Falken1998
Experience with Mods: started with the beta 1.5.2 packs
Goals: to automate all the things
About You: I am enthusiastic, terrible at spelling, and friendly
How Active are you?: play at least 1 - 2 hours a day due to work and school but it also depends on what i have going on
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?: Automate and learn

Last edited:

CentralGuard

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: CentralGuard
Experience with Mods: I have used mods since beta 1.3... although there are still a lot of mods I do not fully understand yet.
Goals: Join a server with a good community, and have fun.
About You: Never was good at this point, everything I think to say sounds cliché. Friendly? everyone says that. Love mods? would not be playing FTB if I did not. I can never think of anything that does not feel like everyone already said.
How Active are you?: Depends on the day, I could play for 4-5 hours if I have nothing going on, or I could have no time to play at all.
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?: Explore, nothing more thrilling than finding things/learning how to do something on your own.