Whitelist Server [Closed]TG Monster Server 1.1.1| Whitelist | 24/7 | Mature | Residence | Home | Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Wotane

Jul 29, 2019
applications are currently: CLOSED

Fn6ntQF.png

Greetings and Salutations!
I am apart of the True Grit Gaming Community (www.monsterserveronline.com)
We are hosting a Monster FTB server!
Currently we will limit the server to an active 10 people. Most likely it will be opened up in the future to more than 10 people.
Any non-TG that wishes access, must post the following to be added to the whitelist:

ADDITIONAL MODS:
Morph For Minecraft 1.6.X 0.7.1- Download - http://ichun.us/mods/morph/
- With Launcher Open and Monster selected, click Edit Mod Pack. Then click addmod and find your Morph.zip
download and add that.
(OPTIONAL): Minimap mod. In the edit mod pack, there are a number of mods that are disabled. There are two minimap options. Choose whichever you prefer. Minimap mod will allow you to set waypoints and create waypoints when you die.

Whitelist Template:

In Game Name:
Experience with Mods:
Goals:
About You:
How Active are you?:
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?:

How to get Access to Server after Whitelisted:

Download Feed-The-Beast launcher from: http://www.feed-the-beast.com/
Once installed, select Mod Pack: Monster. Make sure you change the version to the version listed at the top of this page.
Add Profile (minecraft Login/Password)
Click Play
Once it is opened, close minecraft and reopen the launcher. Add Morph (instructions at top of page)
Launch Monster mod pack
Multiplayer - Add Server - 74.91.114.76
Connect!

Bukkit: We have the following Bukkit mods:

Residence
World Guard
Dynmap
Statistics
Player Info (/pi)
Choptree (only works with vanilla axes)
MyHome
Essentials
Stables (claim horses)
ClearLagg
Deathchest (chest where you die)

The Following Items have been Disabled:

Mystcraft Description Books.
---You will not be able to create your own Mystcraft age. I may add a donator perk where you can create one, but for now they have the potential to cause too much chunk generation lag.

Current Admins:
b00paul (Wotane)

Rules:

No Griefing of ANY kind. No attempting to circumvent protection that people have placed on their property (like residence), any attempt of greifing or stealing, will result in a instant ban.
Respect ALL players
No verbal abuse or abuse of any kind
No swearing, this is a Family Friendly Server
Do not build too close to spawn
Please, no quarrying in the overworld. We will provide everyone with a linking book to an age for mining, or they can mine in the Nether, Twilight Forest, Under Dark or The End.
Do not build near other players without permission first
13 years of age or above

ACT RESPONSIBLE
There are other people that play on this server and just want to enjoy themselves. BE AWARE of the things that you do that may impact other players. Things that you do MAY cause lag to other players.

Pictures!
Spawn - http://imgur.com/a/VV1ei/

Dungeons - http://imgur.com/a/X1sBf/

Homes - http://imgur.com/a/pqZjI

Thaumcraft - http://imgur.com/a/CAuOQ/

Upcoming Features:
There is currently no Economy setup, but this is planned
There are currently no donator perks setup, but this is planned.

Helpful Commands! - This server also runs bukkit plugins! These are the commands that you can do!
Code:
/help - Shows the help menu! Use /help 1,2,3 for additional pages

/home help - Show help for the home plugin! This plugin lets you define a location as your home
             (allows you to teleport home)
/home set  - Sets this location as your home
/home invite <playername> - allows <playername> to teleport to your home!
/home <playername> - Allows you to teleport to <playername's> home if you are invited!

/res ?     - Show help for Residence, use ? after any residence command for additional help

/res create <residencename> - creates the zone you selected as your residence (you can select u                              upto 100x 100z and vertical top to bottom
/res set <residencename> <flag> true/false
/res pset <residencename> <playername> <flag> true/false
/res flags ? - lists all flags to set
/resextras list - additional flags

/cofh friends gui  - allows you to set friends for access to modded strongboxes, if strongbox
                     set to restricted, gives them access to it
/ping      - Shows your ping
/spawn     - Teleport to Spawn

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

RESIDENCE
We are running Residence on the server, that means YOU can setup an area 100 by 100 blocks (and from bottom to ceiling of map) that YOU own. In this area, YOU can set flags to where EVERYONE or certain people can do and not do things. For example, the DEFAULT flags for a new residence are (for EVERYONE):

build: false
use: false
container: false
pvp: false
tnt: false
creeper: false
flow: true
piston: false
ignite: false
firespread: false
creeperspawn: false
zombie: false
skeleton: false
spider: false

This means, that when you create a residence, no one else but you can build/use/access containers (chests/furnaces/etc.), use tnt, etc. You the owner, however, have most of those set to true. The flags listing mobs, prevents their spawning from WITHIN your residence, they can however, spawn OUTSIDE and WALK into your residence.

Lets say, I create a residence. I select an area using a wooden hoe, left click for first position, right click for second. The next step is I need to type this command to expand the area to full vertical limits:
Code:
/res select vert
If you type:
Code:
/res select info
It will tell you the size of the area you selected (REMEMBER YOU CAN ONLY SELECT 100 blocks on the X and Z planes. That means 100 blocks north and south, and 100 blocks east and west)

Next step is to create the residence!
Code:
/res create Wotane_Home
Now I have my own residence!

Lets say I wanted to add my friend Enpfhy to my residence and give him all the privileges to do everything, like use levers, open my chests, access to everything.
Code:
/res pset Wotane_Home Enpfhy use true
That will let Enpfhy USE stuff that is setup with the USE flag. Now I don't want to type a bunch of flags one by one, luckily there are a few predefined groups! If I give Enpfhy the trusted flag, he gets added as a player with build, container, move, tp, and use flags all at once! So instead, I'd do this:
Code:
/res pset Wotane_Home Enpfhy trusted true
There are a few different preset groups:

<trusted> Early "Macro" flag that adds a player with build, container, move, tp, and use.
<redstone> Macro flag that adds a player with diode, lever, button, and pressure.
<craft> Macro flag that adds a player with brew, table, and enchant
<fire> Macro flag that adds to the residence ignite and firespread

Be Aware, this plugin is case-sensitive if your command isn't working, make sure the name of the residence and/or flag is spelled correctly.

move
build
place
destroy
use
container
pvp
tp
ignite
firespread
bucket
flow
lavaflow
creeper
tnt
animals
subzone
healing
piston
diode
lever
button
door
table
enchant
brew
bed
cake
note
trample
burn
explode
fireball
zombie
skeleton
creeperspawn
spider
cavespider
slime
ghast
blaze
magmacube
silverfish
snowgolem
irongolem
enderman
chicken
cow
wolf
mooshroom
ocelot
zombiepigmen
pig
sheep
squid
villager
bat
witch
witherspawn
melt
form
animalkilling
mobkilling
drops
pickup
commands
enderpearl
falldamage
portal
villagerkilling
vehicleprotect
lightning
grow
sprint
fishing
eggs
sneak
pigzap
slimesplit
shear
pigsaddle
trade
day
night
weather
blockdamage

Please note the flags that you can use, may end up as donator features later on or removed all together if thought broken.

STABLES
To name a horse, you have to get a NAME TAG. Use the NAME TAG in an ANVIL and change it's name to what you want the horse to be called. Then USE (Right Click) The Horse with the NAMED NAME TAG to name it. This is a VANILLA MINECRAFT feature - it is not included with Stables. This action, however, is what will claim a horse with the Stables plugin.

ONCE YOU'VE BEEN WHITELISTED, BE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD MORPH OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN THE SERVER. Instructions are above.

Last edited:

FallenWrath11

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: wheaget1210
Experience with Mods: Know very much about minecraft, mods, and just crazy stuff i think of to do with.
Goals: Build nice structure, take a new approach at every play through with mods, just have fun.
About You: I'm interested in playing minecraft online especially with mods and just love the whole aspect of minecraft.
How Active are you?: Almost every day.
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?: Building some neat houses.

Reactions: TGK-X_GUUS_X

_R11_

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: _R11_
Experience with Mods: I've been playing modded packs for a long time. I recon about 2 years already, so I know a decent amount of stuff.
Goals: Making a nice build on this server and discover new possibilities of doing things with certain mods.
About You: I love gaming, I love playing games with other people and I can be pretty weird on occasions lol
How Active are you?: During workdays I'll be on for 1-3 hours. Weekends can result in quite a lot of ftb-grinding :p
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?: The way you can build everything you want and how it's so enjoyable with other people.

friedlizard

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: friedlizard
Experience with Mods: over 3,5 years minecraft experience, and over 2 years modpack experience, have done a lot of direwolf20, monster, ultimate and horizon
Goals: to get advanced so i can build whatever i want to create, nevertheless to be as friendly as possible to other members
About You: i am a friendly, creative gamer that likes to participate with other players in a nice multiplayer world. i am tolerate to any other gamer.
How Active are you?: i am about 3 to 8 hours a day online, it differs.
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?: building, but if you want to build you need a proper foundation, so that means i am mostly advancing in machinery and the production of metals.

hope you'll invite me :D

K_O3_N

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: K_O3_N
Experience with Mods: Quite a lot, I have played many modpacks on private servers.
Goals: Get a nice, mature village going.
About You: I love to make machines automatic and work productive.
How Active are you?: On workdays I'll be online for 1 or 2 hours a day, in the weekend it can be a lot more.
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?: The endless possibility you have and the in most cases the nice community.

TGK-X_GUUS_X

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: BelllyButton
Experience with Mods: I've been playing modded packs for a long time. I recon about 2 years already, so I know a decent amount of stuff.
Goals: Making a nice build on this server and discover new possibilities of doing things with certain mods.
About You: I love gaming, I love playing games with other people and I can be pretty weird on occasions lol
How Active are you?: During workdays I'll be on for 1-3 hours. Weekends can result in quite a lot of ftb-grinding :)
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?: you can do whatever you like .

TGK Member Jeroen

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: drolzak7
Experience with Mods: playing a lot of modpacks on public and private servers
Goals: get a nice village with my friends and make a lot of stuff automated
About You: i like to make the technical things like machines and systems to make all things easyer
How Active are you?: really active, i play a few hours a day and in the weekend a lot more
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?: building machines and do a lot of technical stuff

Reactions: TGK-X_GUUS_X

kk258966

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:kk258966
Experience with Mods: Played FTB for 2~3 years including direwolf20 modpack ,mindcrack and ultimate modpack quite good at most of the modpacks in those modpack
Goals:i hope i can play all the mods as long as possible ,iv been playing ftb for a long time but never had a chance to do all the things i want to do ,due to all the server i stayed before didn't last too long
About You:im not really good at building but im good at most of the mods
How Active are you?:normally hours a day ,sometimes even spend a whole day in the weekend
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?:not quite good at building but i like messing with the mods and doing some technical stuff,such as setting up automation

Python

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Hotswapping
Experience with Mods:I've played FTB for around a year, and Tekkit for 2ish
Goals:I want to just do things i've never done before because singleplayer is not as fun as a server (Work with pipes and automation)
About You: I'm a decent builder and I love mining. I also know quite a few of the mods in FTB
How Active are you?: I can get on everyday for a few hours or so
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?: I love to mine (I would also like to learn automation stuff)