Whitelist Server (Closed) Singularity|Infinity 1.0.1|Whitelist|Age 16+. Now with Bunnies!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

djrajir

Jul 29, 2019
What is your In Game Name (IGN, case sensitive)?
crizkuro

Age?

Do you come with someone else that you probably won't join if they aren't whitelisted too (e.g. girlfriend, building partner - note that they will need to make their own application as well)?
No

What is your play style?

I love tech mods, and building clean and attractive bases.

Is PVP allowed on our server?
Not really much of a pvp guy myself.

What is a funny, interesting, or memorable story from a previous server you played on?

One time me and my friends were playing around with advanced genetics and we tricked on of our other friends into injecting the milking trait, and hilarity issued for a few days.

Why did you leave your last server?
I have only ever played on one server before, where I was an admin. It was a public server and two of the admins and three of the mods and myself all became friends. We all left because we felt the server owners vision for donations moved away from supporting the server and into his on wants. We did not want to leave, but none of us were ok working with that philosophy.

If you come across someone's derpy base, and they're not home, what might you do? (come on, don't be boring)
If I don't know them, nothing. However, if I do know them and they were ok with pranks and I had the resources I would use AE2 spatial storage to relocate their base. (I have wanted to use that prank on someone since spatial storage was added to ae2 lol)

What is your role in a community?
Tech Guy! Also if anyone needs help with building inspiration I would do that too. (Note that I do have a history of being a server admin, however this is not something that I am interested in again atm, but should anyone have questions or need advice I am willing to do that much)

I do own TeamSpeak as well as mumble, ventrilo and skype (oh god how I hate skype though). I love playing with other people, and I enjoy using voice chat. I really hope to play with you guys soon!

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
@crizkuro
Welcome aboard. I think I've got a hang of this server admin stuff, but your input is always welcome. As far as donations go, I think you'll find my strategy much more agreeable, when I start accepting donations again.

Toteke

Jul 29, 2019
* What is your In Game Name (IGN, case sensitive)? Toteke

* Age? 22

* Skype/TS/Ventrillo:
I have all three.

* Do you come with someone else that you probably won't join if they aren't whitelisted too (e.g. girlfriend, building partner - note that they will need to make their own application as well)?
Nope!

* What is your play style? I like being alone and playing with magic. I tend to live in wooden boxes.

* Is PVP allowed on our server? Only if both parties agree to it.

* What is a funny, interesting, or memorable story from a previous server you played on?
Penguins. Penguins everywhere.

* Why did you leave your last server? SKarate invited me to this one, and I've been wanting to play with friends.

* If you come across someone's derpy base, and they're not home, what might you do? (come on, don't be boring) Probably avoid it. I don't trust those bases. Last one I tried to explore had a random blaze spawner in it... Poor wooden house.

* What is your role in a community? I'm the ultimate explorer of the Twilight Forest!

shazbot

Jul 29, 2019
What is your In Game Name (IGN, case sensitive)? Shazbot
Age? 28
How did you find out about Singularity? This post on the FTB forums.
Do you know anybody here? Nope.
Do you come with someone else that you probably won't join if they aren't whitelisted too? No
What is your play style? I'll start off with a very simple hole-in-the-ground base until I get some basic storage and resource gathering going, then I try to build a really cool-looking base, usually around some sort of theme (last time it was a desert palace). I'm into tech mods and complicated stuff.
Is PVP allowed on our server? Sounds like it's not allowed unless it is by previous agreement.
If you come across someone's derpy base, and they're not home, what might you do? Plonk down a mystcraft book nearby that would teleport them to a weird or funny place if they clicked on it. Or, I might put down a computer with a program on it that spouts inane messages if they try to use it.
What is your role in a community? I'm the guy that builds the crazy base and does tons of tech stuff. I'll gladly help people figure out how to do things. I also enjoy building on communal projects or creating things that benefit the whole server without breaking progression for new people.
Why did you leave your last server? It started to become inactive, and I find it hard to stay motivated to build more things if no one's around.
What is a funny, interesting, or memorable story from a previous server you played on? On the last server I played on, there was this German guy who was the only other person at the time building RotaryCraft stuff (the pack we were playing included that mod, I believe it was Ultimate). He visited my base and I was showing him my RotaryCraft jet turbine setup. Those turbines have the ability to suck you in (pretty much nothing can prevent it once you get too close), both killing you and damaging the turbine. I was showing it to him when I accidentally rotated the turbine, causing us both to get sucked toward it. We're both fighting in our powersuits trying to get away while I try to break the turbine before we get sucked in, but I can't because he's in the way. The outbreak of noise was hilarious if you were on teamspeak at the time.

Ahluhl

Jul 29, 2019
What is your In Game Name (IGN, case sensitive)? Ahluhl
Age? 23
How did you find out about Singularity? This post on the ftb fourms
Do you know anybody here? Nope.
Do you come with someone else that you probably won't join if they aren't whitelisted too? No
What is your play style?
i enjoy teaming up with other, and helping to build all the dongles.
Is PVP allowed on our server? Only if both parties agree to get rekt.
If you come across someone's derpy base, and they're not home, what might you do? If they arnt on, walk away. if they are on, i will say hi.
What is your role in a community? To fill a role you need to know what a community is missing, but since i dont know the community this is a hard question to answer, but i try to befriend everyone, and help as much as i can.

Why did you leave your last server? The last server i had was about 6 months ago, and we were a tight group of friends, and slowly real life pulled us apart.
What is a funny, interesting, or memorable story from a previous server you played on?
The last server that i was on that i was on was a custom made hardcore server, and there was 8 of us playing and it had gregtech and spice of life, and we had a crazy time running around trying to get the world started, and because there was so many of us, we didn't have enough food, and so we started sacrificing people, aka: me and 2 others logged off, to allow us to get started on the server, so after about a hour we were able to not get rocked by hunger overhaul and spice of life.

mossabt

Jul 29, 2019
What is your In Game Name ? mossabt
Age? 16
How did you find out about Singularity? I was just searching for an ftb infinity server :D.
Do you know anybody here? No but i will :).
Do you come with someone else that you probably won't join if they aren't whitelisted tooo? nah
What is your play style? The Big nasty witch is mah style (its all about magic babyyyy)
Is PVP allowed on our server? Well if u guys want tussle im here but most of the time im not for fighting
If you come across someone's derpy base, and they're not home, what might you do? ima walk away thats it and say wut up :).
What is your role in a community? I dont know gimme me one (witch) XD
Why did you leave your last server? because i got bored and i was a mod in a crackpack server but now the server is down cuz we were not getting enough donation . :(
What is a funny, interesting, or memorable story from a previous server you played on? that i was being hunted by witch hunters and they won because it was 1 vs 5 XD it was alot of fun lol.

Hope you love me and Withlisted me so i can play with u guys :) and bye bye XD
love ya :D

BasedLegend

Jul 29, 2019
What is your In Game Name (IGN, case sensitive)?: BasedBoySky

Do you come with someone else that you probably won't join if they aren't whitelisted too (e.g. girlfriend, building partner - note that they will need to make their own application as well)?: My sister wanted to play with me but her computer is garbage so it'll just be me for now lol

What is your play style?: Slow but steady lol

Is PVP allowed on our server?: Mutual PvP only!

What is a funny, interesting, or memorable story from a previous server you played on?: Most memorable is building an actual modern mansion on a vanilla server I played on way back in like 2012. Only reason why somethin so basic would be memorable is the amount of manual labor that went into the project and relief when it was finally done lol.

Why did you leave your last server?: My mouse made the game damn near unplayable with the double click glitch it was having so I took a break. (This was about 7-8 months ago)

If you come across someone's derpy base, and they're not home, what might you do? (come on, don't be boring): I think I'd leave it be because I would have no idea what stage this person was in gettin settled and would hate to disrupt someone else's progress.

What is your role in a community?: The chill guy that's laughs at everything and helps out when I can.

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
At this time, we won't be taking any more applications unless you know someone on the server who can vouch for you. We've reached a good number of players and don't want to overload the server.

As for existing applications:

@Toteke
@shazbot
@Ahluhl
You've all been accepted

@BasedLegend
You're accepted, and your sister is welcome to apply and join whenever she'd like.

mossabt
Thanks for applying, but I don't feel you would be a good match for our server. I wish you the best of luck in finding your server.

Last edited:

HellCrafters

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your In Game Name (IGN, case sensitive)? iTweaks
  • How did you find out about Singularity? FTB Forums
  • Do you know anybody here? No, I don't.
  • Do you come with someone else that you probably won't join if they aren't whitelisted too (e.g. girlfriend, building partner - note that they will need to make their own application as well)? No.
  • What is your play style? I usually play by myself, but I'm always glad to help anyone who's in need.
  • Is PVP allowed on our server? I really don't like PvP!
  • What is a funny, interesting, or memorable story from a previous server you played on? I was on a server that was using FTB Unleashed, I've built like 5-6 biggest steel tanks for lava and then the admin teleported to me, destroyed all of them telling me that I don't have privileges to build steel tanks because of my rank (obviously their script was messed-up).
* Why did you leave your last server? I guess you can imagine why from the above post. That was the last time I've played on a server.
* If you come across someone's derpy base, and they're not home, what might you do? I just pass. Mature enough to use my brain. Others work should and must be respected!
* What is your role in a community? I really don't know for the moment.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
@Lemonfreezers Saw you try to connect as "Dr_Jangle" rather than the "Dr_Jangles" that you posted. I've whitelisted "Dr_Jangle" instead, as I assume you made a simple typo. Please let me know if this is incorrect.

Kirthew

Jul 29, 2019
I should have applied to this server instead of the other one. The bunnies scared me off.

Mayshi

Jul 29, 2019
What is your In Game Name (IGN, case sensitive)? Mayshi
Skype/TS/Ventrillo: Skype (marketingash)
How did you find out about Singularity? Elvanos (my friend who's playing with you guys told me about it)
Do you know anybody here? Only Elvanos
Do you come with someone else that you probably won't join if they aren't whitelisted too (e.g. girlfriend, building partner - note that they will need to make their own application as well)? Nope
What is your play style? Phew I tend to put together a basic infrastructure & afterwards go for magic mods. Oh & I'm crazy about Reika's mods, so if there any Reika's mods in modpack I go for them as fast as possible - they are my guilty pleasure.
Is PVP allowed on our server? Even if there is, I'm not attacking random players EVER.. (Ok.. ever is a strong word.. ICBM warfare in specialized world is ok.:)) )
Funny story: Honestly? I can't remember. I've never "lol'd" while playing Minecraft, at least I can't remember :-/.
What is a funny, interesting, or memorable story from a previous server you played on? It was on a Blood 'n' Bones modpack. It was after several deaths until I got to a walled area a fellow player built & 5 minutes later at night the wall got breached by trolls, trents & of course zombies, skeletons & spiders. We were 3 players there trying to fend off an invasion. So that was my first hour playing B'n'B, the deadliest modpack I've ever played.
Why did you leave your last server? The progression was pretty slow & it wasn't very rewarding in the end, so I got bored of it in a month or two.
If you come across someone's derpy base, and they're not home, what might you do? I'll try to look around to see if that's their real base or if it's a ruse to hide to their awesome base somewhere else :p.
What is your role in a community? Probably magician or dabbler in random mods :).

Last edited:

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Mayshi. Elvanos vouched for you, so you're in.
Please take a moment to read and familiarize yourself with our rules, as it seems you may have skipped them :)

Just a reminder to others, our application process is closed at this point and we're only taking applicants who know someone already on the server.

Mayshi

Jul 29, 2019
@Kahless61: I've read them, but I tried to be a bit creative answering it implicitly - if you're talking about PvP question (It's okay if both parties agree to it). If it's something else, I must have completely missed it.

Oh & thank you for whitelisting me :).

Last edited: