Private Pack [CLOSED] Seriously, why are you keeping this thread alive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Due to our server host changing their server locations we now have a new ip:
37.187.144.76:25667

Also, I have put @rdemay91 in charge of the server, so let's all wish him the best of luck in doing a better job than I have at making this server more awesome :)

Reactions: Daumantassss

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
Noticed an update for 4.0.4. What's this change?

EDIT: As of right now, seeming to have trouble getting the pack. Unknown reason.

EDIT 2: Problem as fixed it self, modpack now loaded.

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Noticed an update for 4.0.4. What's this change?
Updated:
JordsUtils, Blood Magic, Buildcraft, Botania, NEI and plugins (currently broken >_<), Carpenter's Blocks, Tinkers Mechworks, Tinkers Tooltips, and a few other things

Added:
Logistics Pipes and ElecCore (just for JordsUtils to run)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone we put together this strawpoll so you should vote http://strawpoll.me/3593502
Not wanting to sound like an arse, but are you rdemay or jordsta95?
Those are the only two people who should be asking this sort of question. If other people wanted a different pack then we'd look into it. But I haven't had anyone asking to change, nor have I heard anything from rdemay saying people asked him to change the pack.

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
yea i stayed up all night and was on ts with a few people and made that but right after i showed player9050 i think and shadowblade yes i know thats spelled wrong i decided to pass out for about 3-4 hours for some sleep and just left my computer on the web page

Edit: 9 hours work then staying up 24 hours sucks just fyi

lunax564

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: lunax564
Preferred play-style: (building, creating cool redstone contraptions, etc.) Building, Learning new things (ex. Advanced technology)
(modded) Minecraft history: (what have you done in (modded) minecraft before)I've done a lot of adventure related modpacks. (ex Hexxit) But I do want to expand on my knowledge of tech related mod and such.
Sell yourself: (why should we choose you over the next person?)Well I'm usually very approachable and easy to talk to, I
Did you read the rules?: yes
Really!? What do you remember?: Pvp is only allowed if both parties agree to it.
Prevent making laggy bases.
Remember Zombie cannons(I have no idea)
Dont be sexist, or racist.
No griefing or stealing(can there be friendly little pranks?)
Mod's/Admin's word is final.

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: lunax564
Preferred play-style: (building, creating cool redstone contraptions, etc.) Building, Learning new things (ex. Advanced technology)
(modded) Minecraft history: (what have you done in (modded) minecraft before)I've done a lot of adventure related modpacks. (ex Hexxit) But I do want to expand on my knowledge of tech related mod and such.
Sell yourself: (why should we choose you over the next person?)Well I'm usually very approachable and easy to talk to, I
Did you read the rules?: yes
Really!? What do you remember?: Pvp is only allowed if both parties agree to it.
Prevent making laggy bases.
Remember Zombie cannons(I have no idea)
Dont be sexist, or racist.
No griefing or stealing(can there be friendly little pranks?)
Mod's/Admin's word is final.
You have been whitelisted.

Daumantassss

Jul 29, 2019
Not wanting to sound like an arse, but are you rdemay or jordsta95?
Those are the only two people who should be asking this sort of question. If other people wanted a different pack then we'd look into it. But I haven't had anyone asking to change, nor have I heard anything from rdemay saying people asked him to change the pack.
yeah, sorry for not clearing that out
P.S. that doesnt mean we are going to change a pack or whatever, just asking what people want :)

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
upload_2015-2-9_14-29-53.jpeg

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently I can't see straw polls on mobile so @jordsta95 is your server staying on mixicraft?

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2