Private Pack [CLOSED] Seriously, why are you keeping this thread alive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
The server has been updated to 4.0.2
This update adds:
Applied Energistics 2 - and some basic recipe additions for the processors (I think the inscriber is poopy :p)
Recipes for Ultradian Tools from JordsUtils
Recipe for blank slates (which was removed - look in NEI, it doesn't use the blood altar)
Recipe for chisel

Daumantassss

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: daumantassss
Preferred play-style: mostly tech and building :3
(modded) Minecraft history: i think the first modpack I played was 1.4.7 DW20 pack, but before that I played with custom "modpacks"
Sell yourself: well, i'm friendly, i like to help to other people :)
Did you read the rules?: yes, sir
Really!? What do you remember?: no griefing, no unwanted pvp, no racism and other bad stuff, and most importantly: zombie cannons :D

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: daumantassss
Preferred play-style: mostly tech and building :3
(modded) Minecraft history: i think the first modpack I played was 1.4.7 DW20 pack, but before that I played with custom "modpacks"
Sell yourself: well, i'm friendly, i like to help to other people :)
Did you read the rules?: yes, sir
Really!? What do you remember?: no griefing, no unwanted pvp, no racism and other bad stuff, and most importantly: zombie cannons :D
Added you to the whitelist :)

Reactions: Daumantassss

It'sTAUTVIS

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: tautviux1668
Preferred play-style: (building, creating cool redstone contraptions, etc.): I'm pretty good a building pretty things, redstone and I'm very creative.
(modded) Minecraft history: (what have you done in (modded) minecraft before) Lets see.... Well, in Tekkit Classic I have built multiple castles, a solar panel factory and.... some other things I don't remember. I've played Tech World and it was very interesting to me. I've building quaries, modern castles and so on and so forth.
Sell yourself: (why should we choose you over the next person?) I have a generally neutral/helpful attitude, I know a lot about a ton of mods, though I generally don't like playing without other people or sharing the same base with someone else, I have never griefed/raided, and as such would like a server which does not allow such activities.
Did you read the rules?: Yes, I did.
Really!? What do you remember?: No griefing/raiding, no racism/sexism stuff like that, no unwanted pvp, (another thing I don't like) Have fun, and no laggy bases.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: tautviux1668
Preferred play-style: (building, creating cool redstone contraptions, etc.): I'm pretty good a building pretty things, redstone and I'm very creative.
(modded) Minecraft history: (what have you done in (modded) minecraft before) Lets see.... Well, in Tekkit Classic I have built multiple castles, a solar panel factory and.... some other things I don't remember. I've played Tech World and it was very interesting to me. I've building quaries, modern castles and so on and so forth.
Sell yourself: (why should we choose you over the next person?) I have a generally neutral/helpful attitude, I know a lot about a ton of mods, though I generally don't like playing without other people or sharing the same base with someone else, I have never griefed/raided, and as such would like a server which does not allow such activities.
Did you read the rules?: Yes, I did.
Really!? What do you remember?: No griefing/raiding, no racism/sexism stuff like that, no unwanted pvp, (another thing I don't like) Have fun, and no laggy bases.
You have been added to the whitelist :)

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Robocreator223
Preferred play-style: (building, creating cool redstone contraptions, etc.) Building cool stuff, Tech master.
(modded) Minecraft history: (what have you done in (modded) minecraft before): Played lots of packs, well-versed in many tech mods such as AE, TE, MFR.
Sell yourself: (why should we choose you over the next person?) Because I'm a friendly guy, willing to help others. Also, hate grief.
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Really!? What do you remember?: Grief = Ban, Racism = ban, Zombie Cannon

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Robocreator223
Preferred play-style: (building, creating cool redstone contraptions, etc.) Building cool stuff, Tech master.
(modded) Minecraft history: (what have you done in (modded) minecraft before): Played lots of packs, well-versed in many tech mods such as AE, TE, MFR.
Sell yourself: (why should we choose you over the next person?) Because I'm a friendly guy, willing to help others. Also, hate grief.
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Really!? What do you remember?: Grief = Ban, Racism = ban, Zombie Cannon
You are now whitelisted :)

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
Tried several times from different download locations. Atlanta seems to download the pack, but doesn't seem to launch it. The mods are all there, I checked.

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a list.

Denver: Error downloading mod pack
Atlanta &2 : Downloads, doesn't launch
Grantham: DL Vanilla MC
Maidenhead: DL Vanilla MC
Los Angeles: DL Vanilla MC

That's it so far.

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, copy/pasted it. Could always try to type it
Woah, I think you have to manually select 402. So Give me a min to try some of the other download places.