Whitelist Server Closed :(|FTB Horizons Server|White-List|Teamwork|No-Plugins|Small Town|1.0.10

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Squishyaaron

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vilereaver41
Age(Optional): 21
First Thing you Would Build: a a volcano base where door's open up to remove the lava and as they close the lava hides the entrance :)
Why you want to join: i'v been looking for a decent Horizons server so im looking :(
Do you understand the rules: *thumbs up*
IGN: Murvar
Age(Optional): 18
First Thing you Would Build: Depends on what is needed
Why you want to join: I would like to try this pack out together with some new friends
Do you understand the rules: Yes
You have been added, come and join us. we are doing some fun projects right now :)

chupari2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chupari
Age(Optional): 17
First Thing you Would Build: a simple wooden house might even go and build a stone one who knows
Why you want to join: just looking for a new server the other applications have not been answered for a few weeks already now...
Do you understand the rules: why should you not understand them :p

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Whyistheskyblue
Age(Optional): 15
First Thing you Would Build: massive rail system
Why you want to join: I have not used this pack very much before and playing games is always more fun with friends

Matt Ballentine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wellfare
Age(Optional): 18
First Thing you Would Build: A lot of machines! haha
Why you want to join: Ive been a part of a few servers and really enjoy having the community. Looking for another server to play on again and have fun :D
Do you understand the rules: Yup :D

monkeywraith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: monkeywraith
Age(Optional): 27
First Thing you Would Build: extensible farm, then figure out a large storage and auto crafting system.
Why you want to join: I am a long time crafter and like small cooperative communities. I always use mods heavily and horizons looks interesting.
Do you understand the rules: Of course.

Wongger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wongger
Age(Optional): 23
First Thing you Would Build: Small house to keep all of my belongings
Why you want to join: Looking to get back into FtB and this seems like a great small server to get started on :)
Do you understand the rules: Yes of course.

Squishyaaron

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry everyone, i'm not going to be hosting the server anymore, school has gone back and i don't have the time :D
Goodluck in finding other servers :D

Bexben

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bexben
Age(Optional):15
First thing you would build: A community building to help out new people near the spawn location, then a building farther out with others welcome to join me
Why you want to join: I used to play another FTB server a while back, before it ended up closing and I want to get back into it. I like a nice community and to work with others.
Do you understand the rules: Yes, and probably my favorite server rules due to the "Must help each other" and "Help each other out", I love team work

TimeBlossom

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry everyone, i'm not going to be hosting the server anymore, school has gone back and i don't have the time :D
Goodluck in finding other servers :D
Fair enough. It was a blast playing with you, sir, and I hope to do so again in the future! Good luck with school and all! ^_^

sabre707

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sabre707
Age(Optional): 14
First Thing you Would Build: A unique house with the new blocks
Why you want to join: A close friendly community I can have some fun with.