Whitelist Server (closed for now) Bit by Bit | Mindcrack v8.3.2 | Whitelist [Mature | PvE]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Colton Jennings

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: AnarchyReaper
How much time do you spend playing weekly? About 6-8 hours daily everyday
How long have you played Minecraft? Since November 2012
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/Mods? Played Tekkit a lot and a little of FTB
Ever been banned from a server? Have not
A little something about your play-style or yourself: I like to play Minecraft with friends and other people. Like to communicate and help out with what i can. I am a nice guy and great to get a long with.

Krayz

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Krayz
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity): 25
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: A lot, usually 2-10 hours daily.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since its initial release.
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: Used to play Tekkit/Technic like crazy, moved to FTB a few months back. Still learning.
Ever been banned from a server?: Nope
A little something about your play-style or yourself: I like my builds to look good before anything else. I like my buildings to work with the environment. Things need to look natural and sexy.

th3niiinja

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: th3niiinja
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity): 22
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: I normally am on my computer all the time. I will be on roughly 3-4 hours a day.
How long have you played Minecraft?: I have played minecraft for the past 3 years.
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: Been playing with FTB since it came out.
Ever been banned from a server?: I have been banned from a server a long time ago. It was a towny war server, my entire town got banned because we dumped lava on the enemy town and made it all obsidian.
A little something about your play-style or yourself: I like to build community projects. i.e. stuff that other people can benefit from. I love making giant community power stations, machines for use, anything people like. I enjoy the community aspect of every game I play.

SageHiero

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: SageHiero
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity): 21
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: I used to play about 2-3 hours a day, but I recently have had more free time on my hands. I would say that I will be playing about 3-5 hours a day, so 21-35 hours a week.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Oh, it's been so long. I think I started Minecraft when it was still in Beta 1.2.
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: I have had much experience with some of the mods in FTB. Several months in fact. I haven't played FTB in a while, though, so some things will be a surprise to me.
Ever been banned from a server?: I don't believe so.
A little something about your play-style or yourself: Hmm, I guess you could say that I get a little carried away with what I want to build. I usually try to build a huge project before I even get a proper home set up, haha.

Alky33

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for your interest. we are closing applications for now. But i will PM those who have been white-listed this evening: sunday 5/19 in the pm.

MasterGam3r

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: MasterGam3r
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity): 16
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: 16-18 hours
How long have you played Minecraft?: 3 Years
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: Yes 1 years
Ever been banned from a server?: No
A little something about your play-style or yourself: I am very creative and i love designing.

Alky33

Jul 29, 2019
applications have resumed for our server since we have found those who are committed to our server, we are looking again for dedicated mature players who want to play the mindcrack pack with the rules that are aforementioned.

danieledward

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Danieledward
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity): 31
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: hours and hours and hours lol I do have a family and we do vacation in the Summer, so less right now.
How long have you played Minecraft?: since beta 1.6
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: since the beginning
Ever been banned from a server?: no
A little something about your play-style or yourself: I generally like to try and be self sufficient and build really cool bases with hidden tech. I like to answer questions regarding tech mods i know. i like to show and tell :) I really liek the idea of playing with a community :)

EDIT: Alky33, you joined these forums on my Birthday!

gns96

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: gns96
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity): 17
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: Lots.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since it was released.
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: yes because i play lots
Ever been banned from a server?: No.
A little something about your play-style or yourself: I am a friendly player who like to make his dreams come alive

Tolini

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Tolini
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity): 18
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: Varies alot depending on the week and what other plans i'm normally able to throw 30+ hours / week
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since late alpha
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: I've been playing with mods for a very long time, and with FTB since it was only just a map so yes i do
Ever been banned from a server?: Nope, never
A little something about your play-style or yourself: I usually like to either build alone alittle ways from everyone to protect my self or to settle down with a bunch of people and build a functioning town/area where everyone can live in. My builds are mostly focused on automation and are almost always atleast decent looking. I suffer from mild OCD so my stuff are always neet and clean atleast.

Jordi

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Vrendy
How much time do I spend playing weekly?: Anywhere between 20 and 40 hours a week.
How long have I been playing minecraft?: About three years. I've started playing FTB about two years ago.
My experience with FTB/Tekkit/Mods: I have basic knowledge about most of the mods used in mindcrack.
I have never been banned from a server.
About myself / my playstyle: I strongly dislike playing alone, which is the reason I am looking for a server. I like to live with someone else in Minecraft, to mine and craft with them!

Thank you for your time.

- Jordi van Velzen

MaverickC2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MaverickC2
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: Depends on my work schedule but usually a few hours a night.
How long have you played Minecraft?: since beta
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/Mods?: yes
Ever been banned from a server?: no
A little something about your play-style: I like to build community projects such as power stations once I have established myself on a server.

Masterx

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: icehero0003
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity): 18
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: 10-15, more if I get engaged.
How long have you played Minecraft?: since 1.1
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: Played with IC2+BC back in 1.1, then found a team based pvp oriented server in 1.2.5 with IC2 and SDK gun mod, and that was extremely enjoyable until it ended over internal conflict. After that a server called Gults Gorge until 1.4 where they added ridiculous restrictions on grief prevention through excessive use of bukkit (couldn't place water unless you owned the land, and you couldn't own land, was what tipped me over the edge), then I found FTB and haven't bothered to look any place else.
Ever been banned from a server?: Nope
A little something about your play-style or yourself: I like to explore mods different options in doing things multiple different ways. I generally build up a lot of resources and them spend them all at once. Building complex contraptions is what really piques my interest and doing something that hasn't been done before is what I love to do.

Alky33

Jul 29, 2019
We are closing application at this time. Thank you all for your interest i will be contacting those who have been accepted in the next day or two