Whitelist Server (closed for now) Bit by Bit | Mindcrack v8.3.2 | Whitelist [Mature | PvE]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Alky33

Jul 29, 2019
Bit by Bit
We are a smaller sized community of around a dozen players and are looking to
expand the server and grow. We initially started with everyone spreading out but we
have started working on a spawn town to cater to everyone's play-style with
some of us moving in there permanently or part-time.
Our server is vanilla Mindcrack except we have turned mob griefing off.
Having a creeper blow up a corner of your house in vanilla can be annoying,
but in FTB having one take out some expensive equipment (especially early on)
is just cruel. You shouldn't have to spend hours or days reconstructing
machinery and that is why we have turned it off.
Unlike many servers we do not care if you record or not.
If you want to record that is fine but we do not expect you to.
Also, we aren't trying to shake you down for money to offset server costs,
unlike many others.
FTB experience is not required. However, please do not expect
us to teach you how to play this mod. We ask you use the wikis for most
questions as that's exactly what we've done. We do help each other
with occasional problems and questions but it doesn't get out of hand.
If you are looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a community of FTB players this may be your new home!
ip: 198.24.164.98 (location: eastern US)
- Rules -
no griefing
no stealing
no cheating
no pvp unless agreed to
basically: just be a decent human being
18+ (exceptions will be made)
Application :
In Game Name:
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity):
How much time do you spend playing weekly?:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?:
Ever been banned from a server?:
A little something about your play-style or yourself:

Dark_mesa

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name Dark_Mesa
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity):17
How much time do you spend playing weekly?:It really depends on how much I like the server. If I love it then at least 20 hours a week. Though on tuesday i'm at college all day so i wont be on much.
How long have you played Minecraft?:Since beta 1.3
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?:I just quit a server that I started playing on a few days ago. Got to experience twilight and a bit of IC2 before the owner ruined it.
Ever been banned from a server?:No
A little something about your play-style or yourself:I like to focus on single aspects of the game. like either building. making machines. etc/ Pretty quiet. I do like to build community projects.

ScribbleQ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ScribbleQ
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: It depends on how my my friends want to play on my tiny private server, but at least once a week.
How long have you played Minecraft?: right before the release of beta 1.8.
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/Mods?: I've been playing FTB since December, and was playing Tekkit before that for quite a while. I think of my self as pretty familiar with the mods in FTB.
Ever been banned from a server?: Actually, once. Someone hacked the server and framed me, and I was later pardoned. Hehe.
A little something about your play-style: I make sure my stuff looks nice.

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: MW1000
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity): 17 year
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: like a hour of 4 a day and 28 hour`s a week and i think more than that on if i have a day off
How long have you played Minecraft?: 2 - 3 years
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: a lot like a year played
Ever been banned from a server?: No
A little something about your play-style or yourself: helping people and what to be the best on the server :p (but it needs to work and not to look nice

Afrogator

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Afrogator
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity): 28
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: I probably play 2-3 hours a day. So over 14 hours weekly.
How long have you played Minecraft?: I've been playing on and off for little over a year, but I've regularly watched youtube channels like Bluexephos.
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: I've played around a bit with FTB in singleplayer, and I have some pretty good experience with playing Tekkit Multiplayer.
Ever been banned from a server?: Nope.
A little something about your play-style or yourself: Though I prefer to make a base by myself, I still chat with the people I'm playing with. I also enjoy making massive collaborative projects with my server buddies.

elwebbaro

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: elwebbaro
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity): 20
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: I play every other day for some hours
How long have you played Minecraft?: I've been playing minecraft since 2009.
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: I've played most of the tech mods when they first came out, but spent most of the time playing vanilla.
Ever been banned from a server?: Not that I know of.
A little something about your play-style or yourself: I pursue building with a nice design in the back of my head rather than focusing on the functional aspect of something.

Alky33

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for your interest. I have PM'ed those whose applications have been accepted

3ver1x

Jul 29, 2019
My name in game is - 3ver1x
Im 20 years young.
Weekly I play about 10 hours or so.
First time I played minecraft was few years ago, still in alpha, but started to enjoy when beta came out.
Love FTB and Tekkit. One problem about tekkit is EE.
I haven't been banned from any server.
Perfectionist.

Footman

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Footman
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity): 21
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: Lots.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since it was released.
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: IC2 mostly. Familiar with most of the others.
Ever been banned from a server?: No. Do you think I'd tell you if I was?
A little something about your play-style or yourself: I am a nationbuilder. I am a king and sovereign of the lands I lay claim to! I ensure my people thrive in the harsh wilderness by building infrastructure, houses, and shops.

kll3rskll3r

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kll3rskll3r
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity): 17, but you will not notice any immaturity despite being younger than the other members.
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: It depends how busy I am but I'd say an average of 10 hrs/week. Mostly on the weekends because I'm busy during the week. The more active the community is, the more I will play.
How long have you played Minecraft?: For over two years now (when beta started)
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: I have been playing a single player ftb world for about 4 months and have gotten really addicted to it. Its added some new spice to minecraft. I haven't played tekkit, but before ftb I played some mods that weren't in any packs such as millenaire, better than wolves, mo' creatures, and xie's farming mod.
Ever been banned from a server?: No, all the small server communities I've been in have gone really well.
A little something about your play-style or yourself: I like spending time to make my homes and creations look nice, I'm not one to rush through to end game armor. I've recently gotten really into bees and I can help teach others about them as well. I love playing on small servers because it gives me a chance to actually get to know who I'm playing with and interact with them rather than them being complete strangers. I'm sure I'd be a good addition because I'll be active in the community and will be fun to play with.

Remy Mills

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: IzoCypress
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity): 19
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: At least 2 hours on work days, 5+ on days off.
How long have you played Minecraft?: About 3 months now.
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: Only ever played FTB and it has only been recently, with most of my focus on Thaumcraft.
Ever been banned from a server?: Nope.
A little something about your play-style or yourself: I enjoy creating fortified structures using different elements of the game that would require the player trying to gain access to think or be with me. It has also been a personal challenge to be the best archer in the game allowing me to help my friends and allies whenever they need a good shot at their side. I'm not going to lie and say that I know everything about the game but I learn fast and would take pleasure in helping the community out in whatever way I could.

Rhodox

Jul 29, 2019
“In Game Name:Rhodoxify
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity):19, 20 on the 20th Of May.
How much time do you spend playing weekly?:Roughly 2-3-4 hours a day.
How long have you played Minecraft?:3 Years.
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?:Lots. I used to play Technic. But have played FTB for Nearly 6 months.
Ever been banned from a server?:Once, just because of Accidently Having a creeper trapped in somebody's wall... An it blew.
A little something about your play-style or yourself:I am Matt, I'm a Freindly, well groomed, polite person. With a sensible and mature attitude. I like to play on a peaceful, calmed Mood and don't really like to PvP. I like food. I'm not fat. I just like food alot, like KFC, Pizza Hut and Burger King. I love the nether! It's one of my best places! I would love to setup a Portal System for players to get to others houses faster. (like the Mindcrack server with docm77 etc.) I hope you would like me on your server, and would really like to join! -Matt

Alky33

Jul 29, 2019
Again, thank you for your interest. I have PM'ed those whose applications have been accepted

Dadaas

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Dadaas
Time spent playing weekly?: 2-8 hours a day
How long have you played minecraft?: Just over a year
Any exp with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: Just this past week in single player to get the basics, and have been watching youtube lets play on FTB.
Ever been banned from a server?: no
A little something about your play style or yourself: Love building with the land and making what ever i touch as beautiful as possible so you don't get sick of it.

Reactions: yonsterg

yonsterg

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: yonsterg
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity): 18 years old
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: at least two days a week. When I have more time, I play more frequently
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since beta 1.7
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: Some history with technic pack. I am used to learning mods from wikis.
Ever been banned from a server?: No
A little something about your play-style or yourself: Generally, I'm just an easy going guy. I either work independently on my own projects (e.g. giant auto-farms, note block songs, or demonic thrones) or with others on large projects for the greater good. I've been a member of a small, whitelisted, vanilla minecraft server for about a year, and with much of the original cast and crew on said server, I have recently gained Operator status, so you know I am someone you can trust and get along with.

Reactions: Dadaas

Anonitect

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Anonitect

Time/week:
I play quite a bit.

How long have you played Minecraft?:
A few months.

Any experience with the FTB/Tekkit/mods?:
Yes, I have been focusing on FTB a lot the past month. I have focused on learning about the different power systems from the various mods and how they interact. I feel I have a good grasp on starting options and am looking forward to progressing into the meatier aspects of each mod.

Ever been banned from a server?:
No

A little something about your play-style or yourelf:
I have been primarily a single-player user until recently. I would like to find a community or group of players to socialize with while tinkering. I've played on a few servers and usually end up going off and doing my own thing. I'd like to balance that.
I like the tone of your server post, and that of those who have applied. Hope we can play together!

Matty0822

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Kol_Xirel
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity): 21
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: Few hours a week. Depends on work, school, girlfriend etc...
How long have you played Minecraft?: Few years
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: Railcraft in tekkit and Forestry in FTB
Ever been banned from a server?: Nope
A little something about your play-style or yourself: I'm pretty much looking for a nice server where I can build without the fear of being griefed or the lag being unbearable. Every server that i've joined I have always face one of those problems. I'm a pretty friendly person and have no problem helping out if asked. Pretty much...I just wanna play minecraft and meet some new friends

XimeZ

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: XimeZ
Age(exceptions are made based on maturity): 16, But i am mature if you wish i can do something like a 'testing period' ?
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: When i have school around 5 hours/day, when i have weekend or vacation 10hours/day at least.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since minecraft 1.2.5
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: I played a lot of tekkit and also a lot of ftb, so i'm very experienced.
Ever been banned from a server?: Never in my life!
A little something about your play-style or yourself: I'd like to get into bee's cause it really seems interesting, i also like to make good looking buildings!

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: 0n1yCB
Age: 16, turning 17 in June. Don't worry I won't mess around :)
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: Between 2 to 6 hours per day during school days since. During weekends around 8-10. I'd estimate around 48 hours a week.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since august 2012
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: Yes, I've been playing since November with Beta A, MindCrack and Ultimate pack. Know almost all of the mods thoroughly.
Ever been banned from a server?: I have not.
A little something about your play-style or yourself: I like to play with other people, mostly in teams, preferrably through TeamSpeak or equivalent. I like to start off with technical expansion, eg IC2, TE, GT etc. Although I'm more of a function-before-looks guy.I've been on many servers during the last few months, which almost always ended with a map reset or a server shutdown at the point where I reached end-game stuff. With that said I hope you'll consider my whitelist application.

Wixo

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: wixo
How much time do you spend playing weekly?: About 1-1/2 hours a workday, maybe 2-3 hours on Fridays and weekends. Ultimately it just depends on how busy I am. Some weeks I might be on almost constantly, on some I might have to go with a few days gaming break.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Ever since alpha.
Any experience with FTB/Tekkit/mods?: Plentiful, but I still need to educate myself a bit when it comes to GregTech and Railcraft.
Ever been banned from a server?: No, never.
A little something about your play-style or yourself: I'd definitely be up to teaming up with some fellow minecrafters. SSP bores me to death, but once you mix in the player interaction, man, completely different deal. About my builds, well, they sure are centered around looks and aesthetics, meaning I'll probably spend the first few weeks basically living in a dirthole until my Space Station of Awesomnes is ready for inhabitants. I postpone most technical advances (mostly staying around steam engines with some basic TE machinery) until I have decent place set up.