Whitelist Server CLOSED Chopcraft - FTB Unleashed 1.1.4 all mods [whitelist] server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, im currently a member of choppercraft, just letting everyone know in a week-2 weeks we are updating to 1.6 and the server will be reset.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Draneiwow2
Sex: Male
Why you want to join: just for a bit of a twist on FTB, mainly due to me playing it single player, I haven't gotten much experience with it so im trying to find a server that will help me learn how to use its many mods
FTB experience: as stated above, I don't have much experience with FTB outside of the beginning stages of Tinkers' Construct, and a few dabbles in others, but I am more than capable, and willng to learn how to use them
How often you plan on playing: if accepted I will do my first login when the server transitions into the DW20 1.6 pack and will probably be on at most 4-5 times a week at varying intervals each day that I am on
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: no I have not

and just as a side question, if I am accepted when the server does happen to transition into the DW20 1.6 pack will all the mods be usable then too?

HaZa

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: astroboy6
Sex:male
Why you want to join:Becasue I end up on a server with a bad admin who greifs and be's a troll to everyone. just want to have a server that will leave me and i could help anyone in need with what i know.
FTB experience:I have had some experience with Ic2 and avanced energistics, also a bit on dart craft. Like building with the forestry wood like bees. know a little on thaumcraft.
How often you plan on playing:probly 2-3:30 hours a day. And 4-6 days a week.
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: No excapt for when the server banned me for flying like got cannoned into the sky.

NuclearWraith

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: NuclearWraith
Sex: Sure!
Why you want to join: I desire a place to invest in Feed the Beast without worrying about griefing, stealing, etc...
FTB experience: I'm familiar with most if not all of the mods
How often you plan on playing: Hopefully once a day, if not at least once a week depending on how busy things are at the time.
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: Nope.avi