Clipboard.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Just paste whatever's in your clipboard. Obviously don't post it if it's a link to an NSFW site.

Put down why it's in your clipboard, if you can remember.

I'll kick it off:

convenience
I spelled it convience, and it looked off to me. I Googled it quickly and copied it.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
C:\Users\Admin\Pictures\captures\rr

Because I had opened the folder but then I needed to go to that location in the File Upload dialog for the Nexus thread so I copied it from one windows explorer window to the other.
And my old screencaps from minecraft were in that folder because I made a copy of my ATLauncher folder to a thumbdrive and moved my screenshots folder first because I didn't want to copy those.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
©Tim Fitzharris-13698-Bikini Beach, Panglao Island on Bohol, Philippines

Whaaat.
That's what i get for using the computer after someone else.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I should know: I've got 3. Though they're all younger which does limit the usefulness in some ways while increasing it in others.

Oh, that was a post I tried to make somewhere else to Exedra, and then copied for safe keeping because that server went down.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I should know: I've got 3. Though they're all younger which does limit the usefulness in some ways while increasing it in others.

Oh, that was a post I tried to make somewhere else to Exedra, and then copied for safe keeping because that server went down.

The more I think about that, the less of an idea I have of what you were talking about...