Clipboard.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
Server Name: Tranquillo Natura (Tranquil Nature)

Server IP: tranquillo-nat.noip.me

RR Version:
Latest

Game Mode:
Survival

Whitelisted:
No

Optional Mods:
We currently use only the "Recommended Mods" and no extras.

Server Rules:
#1 No mods that alter the game play experience (x-ray, damage calculators, etc.) will be allowed.

#2 For obvious reasons it is not allowed to exploit Minecraft mechanics, including but not limited to bug abuse and glitching. Any bugs found should be reported to the admin team.

#3 Mods that are allowed are those that enhance your computer's performance, etc. (Optifine, Rei's minimap, WMLL, etc.)

#4 No scamming. Scamming will be defined by the admins on duty. There is no 'level' at which we consider scamming to be 'harmless.'

#5 Our staff are volunteers and are chosen because they enjoy helping people get ahead. Abuse of them will not be tolerated. The owner will be the final arbiters of what is considered 'abuse.'

#6 If an admin or mod is involved in adjudicating a dispute, you are to stay out of it. If you interfere in any way, you will be jailed and muted. Let the staff do their job. They're good at it. It's the reason they were chosen.

#7 No swearing, spamming, caps, etc. in open chat. We hate it, other players hate it, don't do it.

#8 Advertising on this server for another server, or advertising on another server for this one will not be tolerated. You will be banned.

Server Summary:

Tranquillo Natura is a rather small server, consisting mainly of a group of friends, however, we hope to expand the amount of people playing on our server by opening it to the public, we have no intentions of becoming a huge/popular server by any means, we simply want to have fun, and share that possibility with others who may not like to play by themselves. In the future we do plan on making major changes to the server (Yet to be determined) but they will surely be changes geared towards improving player experience.

Banned Items:
1. Gravity Gun
2. Most TNT variants
3. Gases that may be harmful against others
Advertising for a server I play on :p

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
  1. [10:46:36] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: =============================================================
  2. [10:46:36] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: MOD HAS DIRECT REFERENCE System.exit() THIS IS NOT ALLOWED REROUTING TO FMLCommonHandler!
  3. [10:46:36] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Offendor: scala/sys/package$.exit(I)Lscala/runtime/Nothing$;

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
.22 caliber Iver-Johnson Cadet,

I was researching a lemon squeezer pistol and confused the Bobby Kennedy assasination for the Mckinley assasination.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Don't count what I'm abou to say for this game!

if a post goes unanswered for a day (24 hours exactly) or someone posts in the chat, stumped, stuck, too hard, etc. Then the person that posted the last word "wins" and can start a new game