Clipboard.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
clipboard said:
trans_psychobox-vflrMCkh5.png
Nothing Here
The file you're looking for has been deleted or moved.
(I was pointing out to abstracthippo that his link was broken is a creative sort of way.)

Reactions: PeggleFrank

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
(tali is perfect bby)

I was talking about Tali with one of my friends, specifically in relation to a writing project I'm working on.

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

Reactions: EternalDensity

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
[URL]http://vimeo.com/63031638[/URL]

Because I was linking it in the Ban thread. Also I still have Tali as my avatar on some other forums.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I put this one in a spoiler braacket because it was a complete copy of my recent post :)...I like to copy/paste all my posts before I submit...just in case :)

Ok, I've added my current build over at PlanetMinecraft...30 story skyscraper, going to be about 180 blocks tall...having fun so far :D

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/30-story-skyscraper/

I'll include the pictures here as well.

----------

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
----------

I just started it last week, and only worked on it for about 3 days so far because I got side tracked.
The bottom 2 floors that you can see are where the lobby, conference rooms, etc type stuff will be. These two floors alone are about 35,000 blocks...so you can see it's a pretty large build. I'm estimating about 200,000 blocks, not including interior decoration.
Final build will be an upside down U shape, the top 6-7 floors will extend accross both of the current structures you see to connect it into one building.
I will be adding pictures as I go along to show progress, hope everyone enjoys watching the build. Probably will include some videos along the way as well.
----------
Modded Details:
This is on a Feed The Beast Unleashed Server, so I am using mods for production, automation, power generation, etc.
Currently you can see my temporary Coal Coke production area, 20 Magmatic Engines fed by lava from the Nether, liquid tank storage area (4 max size steel tanks), temporary AE Storage/Production area. There are also a few low voltage solar arrays for initial power options (you can see them on the side of the roof). I will be setting up some HP boilers soon...
I currently have an AE Autocrafter setup, 30 CPUs, 50 Pattern storage units. This area will stay the main computer room, but the production will move to different floors and I will build it to look like a server room. I just recently started this world so it's not very organized while I was focussing on other things. Each floor will have an AE interface to access storage and crafting.[/spoiler]