Clipboard.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019

The latest in Redneck Technology[DOUBLEPOST=1396472415][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's a pretty good build. :D I wanted to get a Phenom II X6 Black Edition a long time ago. Shame it's not sold any more. :(

http://www.centrecom.com.au/desktop-ram?specs=1294&orderby=10

Was showing someone the price of a 4GB DDR2 RAM card. My newly-fixed desktop OS absolutely despises the fact that I have 3 different manufacturerss inside it, so to utilise maximum potential, I have to get more RAM... >_>
Why do you need DDR2 in your desktop?

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little f2p? I’ll have you know I've won over 500 payload maps, and I’ve been involved in numerous Highlanders, and I have over 50 confirmed Genuine First Place Highlander Tournament medals. I am trained in advanced Scout mindgames and I am credit to team. You are nothing to me but just another Ghastly Gibus-toting f2p. I will wipe you the fuck out with Strange Festive Scattergun precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this game, mark my fucking Genuine First Place Highlander Tournament medals. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the chatbox? Think again, f2p fucker. As we type I am contacting my secret network of BLU Spies across the pl_waste and you are being keylogged right now so you better prepare for the hacking, you Pyrovision Goggle-toting bitch. The hacking that wipes out the pathetic untradeable items you call a backpack. You’re fucking Level 9001 Vintage Ban Hammered, f2p. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Level 42 Strange Festive Holy Mackerel. Not only am I extensively trained in advanced Scout mindgames, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Valve quality weaponry and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your f2p ass off the face of the game, you little noob. If only you could have known what premium account retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price you wouldn't be able to trade for anyways, you goddamn f2p. I will shit Fish Kills all over you and you will be humiliated in it. You’re fucking dead, noob.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
include "BnBBoPWoodNerf.cfg";

I had to move it to the bottom of the file I previously pasted it into because it was causing the recipes inside not to load.

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
Gt2WkEk.gif

SuperSplit

Jul 29, 2019
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little f2p? I’ll have you know I've won over 500 payload maps, and I’ve been involved in numerous Highlanders, and I have over 50 confirmed Genuine First Place Highlander Tournament medals. I am trained in advanced Scout mindgames and I am credit to team. You are nothing to me but just another Ghastly Gibus-toting f2p. I will wipe you the fuck out with Strange Festive Scattergun precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this game, mark my fucking Genuine First Place Highlander Tournament medals. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the chatbox? Think again, f2p fucker. As we type I am contacting my secret network of BLU Spies across the pl_waste and you are being keylogged right now so you better prepare for the hacking, you Pyrovision Goggle-toting bitch. The hacking that wipes out the pathetic untradeable items you call a backpack. You’re fucking Level 9001 Vintage Ban Hammered, f2p. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Level 42 Strange Festive Holy Mackerel. Not only am I extensively trained in advanced Scout mindgames, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Valve quality weaponry and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your f2p ass off the face of the game, you little noob. If only you could have known what premium account retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price you wouldn't be able to trade for anyways, you goddamn f2p. I will shit Fish Kills all over you and you will be humiliated in it. You’re fucking dead, noob.
Woah man why so angry? I don't know anything about what was said because I can't see the other posts, but still that sounds a little overkill for someone who just said a little something wrong to you. You could also just shrug it off and say forget it, but again I don't know what happened. Anyways, not going to take sides or anything just a piece of advice...

(Btw If this is an April fools joke my bad).

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Woah man why so angry? I don't know anything about what was said because I can't see the other posts, but still that sounds a little overkill for someone who just said a little something wrong to you. You could also just shrug it off and say forget it, but again I don't know what happened. Anyways, not going to take sides or anything just a piece of advice...

(Btw If this is an April fools joke my bad).

It was a Team Fortress 2 parody of a copy pasta that went around on youtube a few years ago xD
It is commonly referred to the navy seals pasta(gorilla warfare!)
I had it on my clipboard for a private convo

Reactions: SuperSplit

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3l9xR
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3l9xR/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3l9xR/benchmarks/

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($109.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Biostar TA970 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($79.98 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Patriot Viper 3 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($40.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Hitachi Ultrastar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card ($172.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Zalman Z5 ATX Mid Tower Case ($33.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 500W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $497.92
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-04-03 01:05 EDT-0400)

Somebody asked for a good rig for Minecraft/LoL

SuperSplit

Jul 29, 2019
I Dont have all of my desktop's exact details but I know the just of it. I have a GeForce gtx 760 graphics card, an i5 processor, 8 gigs of ram, no sound card (using the integrated one on the motherboard, and I don't remember what motherboard I have because it doesn't really matter. The only difference between a really nice and bad motherboard is more slots for ram, and having a nice integrated sound card (or no sound card at all). I also built my computer with the parts that I bought from frys and it costed about 1500 dollars.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019

The latest in Redneck Technology[DOUBLEPOST=1396472415][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why do you need DDR2 in your desktop?
Desktop was built in ~'04, so it will only accept DDR2 RAM cards. I'm glad it was 64-bit , as otherwise, I would have been limited to a maximum of 2GB RAM on the system. :p I'm running off 2GB right now, though, as the OS didn't like my RAM mash-up. :p

https://xkcd.com/380/

:) <- Makes sense only after you read the comic. :p

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
██████████████████████████
█╔═══╗██╔═══╗█╔════════╗██
█║███║██║███║█╚══╣██╠══╝██
█║███╚══╝███║████║██║█████
█║██████████║████║██║█████
█║███╔══╗███║████║██║█████
█║███║██║███║█╔══╣██╠══╗██
█╚═══╝██╚═══╝█╚════════╝██