Clipboard.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
define s = Character('Sylvie', color="#c8ffc8")
define m = Character('Me', color="#c8c8ff")

label start:
"I'll ask her..."

m "Um... will you..."
m "Will you be my artist for a visual novel?"

"Silence."
"She is shocked, and then..."

s "Sure, but what is a \"visual novel?\""

That was some sample code from a Ren'py tutorial.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
4cmFe0m.gif

Reactions: PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
[quote="GoldenStar11, post: 2362392, member: 143922"]Yeah, fighting the same enemies again is very... Uncreative.[/quote]

Not so, when the battle functions differently, and there are more factors to take in when fighting them.

Oh... writing something on another forum. I'm don't want to give it away, so I put it in plain tags. You can try to get there yourself if you wish.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
You have reached the maximum attempts for verifying your identity online. You can call (866)-578-5409 to verify your identity over the phone, or, you can upload documents that prove your identity. What would you like to do?

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019

I was watching a birgirpal video, saw this, and then decided to have it on hand if I ever wanted to make a stubbornly futile denial.

Reactions: dgdas9

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Use Common Sense, these rules are not all encompassing. Anyone found disrespecting either other members or abusing the teamspeak server can and will be either temp banned or perma banned. If you have issues with anyone on the server, please file a complaint using the Right Click > Make a Complaint feature.

Letting somebody in particular (who we all know) which rule they were breaking.

http://i.imgur.com/Zn97.gif
Yea um, even though it's not that NSFW still not going to post it.
(I deleted some of the link so you can't try anyway :p )

That link still works.