Clipboard.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I've seen that. It wasn't funny.

[10/2/13 10:35:54 PM] Santa Claus: im going to the twilight forest in a minute
[10/2/13 10:36:01 PM] Santa Claus: (im going to go die in a forest)

Well, two hours later, I did. My nano got completely decharged and I was killed by an Ur Ghast Tower Golem.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019

I was reloading the page to see some comments, but it had one of those huge generated URLs that led somewhere else afterwards.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Tumblr_me2okrL4sj1qlimqto1_400_(1).jpg

Hurhurhurr

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just gonna spoiler this
I am sorry to inform you that I have decided to leave this server forever. This has been one of the best server experiences I have had, but recently I got an offer to play on an FTB server for all FTB Staff and have decided to join that one. I could play both, but that would just put too much gaming to play on my plate and I am also moderator on wyld's server so I need to play that one as well

Thanks Pocket and Crow for running the server
Thanks crowsat for all the Computercraft stuff you did, especially the logic gates
Thanks to everyone else for being part of the good community that made my experience great.

I will join the server a bit later to remove my claims and so forth and say my goodbyes. If you do want to talk to me, contact me on the FTB forums

I posted this on the forums of the server I play on in light of being invited to staffcraft. I have played on the server since February at the start of this year.