Clients Crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

aTeLe

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Clients Crash
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
We didn't really like the major changes to Infinity Evolved, which I think is everything after version 2.0.0 - so we tried version 1.12.4, but after playing it for an hour it crashes on the clients. And attempting to joining again makes the client crash again. Either instantly or after some minutes of playing. We redownloaded the modpacks on the client and the server and deleted the world multiple times to see if it gets any better, but it doesn't, which leads me to think this version is simply buggy, when you want to play it online. The crash report doesn't really say anything that could help me and the log is too long for pastebin, but here are the last ~500 lines of it http://pastebin.com/hK90RU1L

btw. on the server it say this on the client crash:
Code:
[15:03:12] [Netty IO #0/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception
java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer
  at sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcherImpl.read0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_60]
  at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(SocketDispatcher.java:39) ~[?:1.8.0_60]
  at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:223) ~[?:1.8.0_60]
  at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(IOUtil.java:192) ~[?:1.8.0_60]
  at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(SocketChannelImpl.java:380) ~[?:1.8.0_60]
  at io.netty.buffer.UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.setBytes(UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.java:436) ~[UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.class:?]
  at io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBuf.writeBytes(AbstractByteBuf.java:870) ~[AbstractByteBuf.class:?]
  at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doReadBytes(NioSocketChannel.java:208) ~[NioSocketChannel.class:?]
  at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:87) [AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.class:?]
  at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:480) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
  at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:447) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
  at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:341) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
  at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:101) [SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.class:?]
  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_60]
[15:03:12] [Server thread/INFO]: censored lost connection: TranslatableComponent{key='disconnect.genericReason', args=[Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer], siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}

If this modpack version is buggy, which one should I use instead, without the major changes of Evolved?

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
Going to go out on a limb and suggest removing Enderzoo and Runic Dungeons. In that order on both server AND client Let me know if it works out!