Open Clicking during sleep causes dysfunctional UI and forces the user to terminate

C

Ciku

Summary of the problem Clicking during sleep causes dysfunctional UI and forces the user to terminate

Pack Version 1.3.3

What is the bug? Upon sleeping, the time appears to reset to day as normal. The player appears to exit the bed, but the darkened sleep overlay remains, as does the "Leave Bed" button and the chat. Upon pressing the "Leave Bed" button, the screen twitches but nothing further happens. The only fix, as far as I can tell, is to alt+f4 or otherwise terminate the window, as the escape key does not work. The bug appears to be caused by clicking outside the window during sleep.

Mod & Version Pack: FTB Infinity Lite 1.3.3
Mod(s): Vanilla-N/A [The bug is with the vanilla bed; I have not tested other methods of sleeping, such as the sleeping bag.]

NOTE: There doesn't seem to be an option in the Curse launcher to upload my log, so I have used pastebin in lieu.

Link to log file http://pastebin.com/A8m7SGSh

Is it repeatable? To reproduce the bug, simply click off the window during sleep. Day cycles, but nothing else happens once the player wakes up.

Known Fix The only known fix is to alt+f4 or otherwise terminate the window.

C

Ciku

Apparently I can't edit the post due to "spam or inappropriate content". Which makes no sense. The edit:

The latest issue would have happened at the very end of the log, and my last action was to terminate the program via alt+f4.

C

Ciku

Through more testing, I can confirm that the bug occurs every time the player sleeps. It does not in fact require clicking anything. I suspect this has to do with whichever mod allows "spawn point reset" by clicking on the bed during daylight.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Through more testing, I can confirm that the bug occurs every time the player sleeps. It does not in fact require clicking anything. I suspect this has to do with whichever mod allows "spawn point reset" by clicking on the bed during daylight.

It has nothing to do with Morpheus (the mod that allows spawn setting during the day). While being a mod entirely about sleep it doesn't actually touch any of the sleep code. It is in fact a vanilla bug: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-99894