Chunk Loaders in MystCraft Ages

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jmarler

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having trouble getting Chicken Bone's Chunk Loaders to work in MystCraft ages. I am running DW20 1.6.4 (release 1.0.23) with opis disabled. I am running this on a local server and playing from a different system.

The problem I am having is that even with multiple chunk loaders deployed in a MystCraft age, the age is being entirely unloaded once I leave it. ChunkLoaders are working in the nether and overworld, it's just MystCraft ages that are having a problem.

Any suggestions?

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
The only thing I could suggest trying is not using them. Of course this will only work if you are doing something that automatically chunk loads. This works for a quarry and stuff, but that's about it. I've had derpiness before with chunkloaders in ages, and the twilight forest.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
There is a config that disables loading chunks on server start in mystcraft ages.
Though even when it is activated the chunks should still be loaded as long as you don't restart the server iic.

jmarler

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running turtles in this age, so without chunk loaders, I don't see a way to keep the chunks loaded. The chunk loaders need to move as well. The whole setup works fine in the overworld, but I managed to create a very good age for mining and want to take advantage of it.