Chromawolf Game Thread

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Dude, I promise you, by any measure you like: I am town.

Secondly: if you INSIST on voting me every damn D1, you're going to have to just sit there and suck it up when it actually backfires on you for once.

I am legitimately enjoying the fact that you're getting punished for this. I'm not starting a bandwagon to avoid getting lynched (I wasn't in danger yet.) I'm encouraging a bandwagon because its a really good bandwagon to encourage, for this game and future games.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Dude, I promise you, by any measure you like: I am town.

Secondly: if you INSIST on voting me every damn D1, you're going to have to just sit there and suck it up when it actually backfires on you for once.

I am legitimately enjoying the fact that you're getting punished for this. I'm not starting a bandwagon to avoid getting lynched (I wasn't in danger yet.) I'm encouraging a bandwagon because its a really good bandwagon to encourage, for this game and future games.
I have to place a vote on someone to not lose a grace smite or die N1. And I always choose you, and change my vote if good arguments come up. I cant remember what made me start voting you D1, but it's not done in harm. And lynching me for that, sure, I'll continue with it in future games.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I have to place a vote on someone to not lose a grace smite or die N1. And I always choose you, and change my vote if good arguments come up. I cant remember what made me start voting you D1, but it's not done in harm. And lynching me for that, sure, I'll continue with it in future games.
Vote Nojr
you could jsut find out who hasn't been picked and randomly select..
or just pick someone else for a change..Change is good.

why not pick me?

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I give up, Pyure is way better than me in this game, I cant put out false arguments like he can. His false arguments win against mine
Bedtime for me now, cya next game.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I give up, Pyure is way better than me in this game, I cant put out false arguments like he can. His false arguments win against mine
Bedtime for me now, cya next game.
For the record and so we're all clear about it at the end of the game: I have not said a single false statement, including by way of omission or deception or anything else, this entire game.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Vote tally:
Nojr (5): Pyure, fowltief, dragon_fang, Vike, RealKC
erindalc (1): Shazam
Pyure (1): Nojr
Vike (1): erindalc

Not Yet Voted:
Nobody

Day ends in precisely three hours.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Good money says I get wolfeaten tonight. Good luck guys. (Day ends at 1AM because of nutty timezones not respecting the authority of EST, which is the correct time zone)

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I sHaaAAaAALll HuUuUuUunT yYYYyoOOOouUUu AAAaAaLlLlllLlLl

R.I.P me

Damn you Pyure, too good at this game, this is why most people want you dead. I shall always target you D1, wolf or not from now on, enjoy your death.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
And with that, day 1 is over!

Please wait while I compile the recap. Expect it to take about an hour.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The avatars all looked around, at each other, none entirely sure what Tahara meant. Did he mean that some of the other colors, those not present, were somehow affected by the Nether? Or that some of us- some of the colors that had sent avatars here, now, to this mountain, were not what they seemed?

It was not long before one of the avatars pointed at 016Nojr and proclaimed that he had an unsavory look about him. Nobody could really disagree, and by late afternoon, no one had any better ideas. Which raised the question: if Nojr is actually corrupted somehow, how do we purify him? No one could provide an answer, not even Tahara (isn't he supposed to be able to do this kind of thing?), so the next best guess was to bind Nojr into a crystal so that he couldn't do any more harm. Quarantine him, if you will, until Tahara can figure out how to purify him.

And so they did. Right as the Sun touched the horizon, the avatars led Nojr up to the center of the casting altar, where an array of blank, fused crystals had already been arranged. As Nojr began to melt away, he unleashed one final surprise: a wave of intense fire, intended to destroy the altar or at least burn the other avatars present... but it would have been more effective if they were actually flammable. A moment later, all that remained was a single, rather large crystal, warm to the touch and glowing bright orange.

Of course. Portokali is the energy of heat and fire, and if what those few mortals who had ventured through that portal rumored was true, the Evil Realm was a place of eternal fire... That makes sense, right?

That night, nobody noticed anything out of the ordinary... but, evidently, something strange had happened, for the next morning, VikeStep was missing. Even his garden seemed to have noticed his disappearance- it seemed sad and wilted without his gentle green glow.

• 016Nojr was lynched! He was Portokali!
  • VzVN6LK.gif

• Vikestep was wolfkilled! He was Kijani!
  • J1Nv6CE.gif

maybe I should've mage these gifs a bit smaller... oh well, too late now.

Commence Day 2!

Last edited:

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Good morningvote Erin @erindalc as the most outspoken player of us all I'm curious as to who you might think is the other wolf?

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Hmm. I'm not totally convinced that whole fight wasn't a made up thing between wolf!Pyure and Nojr. He also wasn't wolfkilled last night.

However, for now, I will vote RealKC, since he has been equally quiet.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
my favorite towns so far:
  • Dragonfang (voted nojr at a fairly pivotal moment)
  • Shazam08 (tone)
My favorite wolves so far:
  • fowltief (weird vote switch on d1, and it happened to be on a wolf who was gonna die anyway. We didn't need his help)

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Almost certainly you, dude. You switched votes on D1 to Nojr when Nojr was definitely gonna hang. That looks a really blatant attempt to cover yourself to me.

Vote fowltief.

I disagree. If I had looked at the thread I probably would have done the exact same thing of jumping on the Nojr wagon.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like maybe you might do it. I feel like fowltief would not do it.
I'm not surprised by this maneuver at all. TBH i expected it. there was no need for the extra vote at all

Potiental wolfs:
erin
Shazam

Town:
Everyone else.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm not surprised by this maneuver at all. TBH i expected it. there was no need for the extra vote at all

Potiental wolfs:
erin
Shazam

Town:
Everyone else.
Why do you think Shazam might be a wolf?

If I were a N0 cop etc etc etc Shazam would be my top town pick.