I know, it's what i do best so, i chose to take advantage of it
1) Where am I twisting words?
"He's saying his vote (the extra vote) wasn't necessary to lynch Nojr."
"Which is also kinda funny wording since it kinda almost sorta hints that he knew yesterday that nojr was a wolf."
i don't see how any of it is funny.
2) The last person to accuse me of twisting words (without any explanation or reasoning to explain that accusation) was Nojr
you do it quite often... you make an excellent prosecutor...
3) I am interrogating you about shazam and not erindalc, because you provided a (weak) reason for your vote on erindalc. You didn't explain at all why you think Shazam is suspicious. That's a wolf-tell.
Single post from 2 am and nothing else since then from an veteran player? whats not to be suspcious about?
4) Where am I trusting anyone, including Shazam, blindly?
"If I were a N0 cop etc etc etc Shazam would be my top town pick." I don't see any n0 cops in this game yet somehow after one post with irrelevant info you think he is town? pick one.. innocent til proven or proven til innocent.
5) friendly reminder that I put the first kill-vote on Nojr (breaking any ties) and pushed on him the hardest.
6) Only an idiot would kill a fellow-wolf to gain trust in this (8-man) game
i guess i'm not an idiot then.