Chromawolf Game Thread

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
He's saying his vote (the extra vote) wasn't necessary to lynch Nojr.

Which is also kinda funny wording since it kinda almost sorta hints that he knew yesterday that nojr was a wolf.

twisting words around won't help this time pyure. Im more surprised you questioned me picking on shazam over erin Where my vote currently stands on.

a single post from shazam isn't enough for me to register him as town. He is better then that. why you trust so blindedly. i don't know. @Shazam08 Whats your choice for wolf?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
twisting words around won't help this time pyure. Im more surprised you questioned me picking on shazam over erin Where my vote currently stands on.

a single post from shazam isn't enough for me to register him as town. He is better then that. why you trust so blindedly. i don't know. @Shazam08 Whats your choice for wolf?
1) Where am I twisting words?
2) The last person to accuse me of twisting words (without any explanation or reasoning to explain that accusation) was Nojr
3) I am interrogating you about shazam and not erindalc, because you provided a (weak) reason for your vote on erindalc. You didn't explain at all why you think Shazam is suspicious. That's a wolf-tell.
4) Where am I trusting anyone, including Shazam, blindly?
5) friendly reminder that I put the first kill-vote on Nojr (breaking any ties) and pushed on him the hardest.
6) Only an idiot would kill a fellow-wolf to gain trust in this (8-man) game

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
"twisting words around won't help this time pyure."

Guys, re-read this sentence a few times. Help me lynch this guy. I'm calling it now: game over N2.

Reactions: fowltief

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
"twisting words around won't help this time pyure."

Guys, re-read this sentence a few times. Help me lynch this guy. I'm calling it now: game over N2.

And when the game is not over you guys should have a better idea on who to vote for :)

and for fun since i swore myself i would never do this...

Vote Pyure

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Hmm...

Okay change of plans.

Vote Shazam

Shazam I'd like to see some more from you. I know you're busy, but something would be nice.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
And when the game is not over you guys should have a better idea on who to vote for :)

and for fun since i swore myself i would never do this...

Vote Pyure
Am I one of your top wolves now?
If you're town, do you honestly disagree with ANY of my reasoning? Does something NOT make sense?

You utterly failed to answer any of my questions to get things clarified btw.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Does something NOT make sense?

You utterly failed to answer any of my questions to get things clarified btw.
I know, it's what i do best so, i chose to take advantage of it :)

"He's saying his vote (the extra vote) wasn't necessary to lynch Nojr."
"Which is also kinda funny wording since it kinda almost sorta hints that he knew yesterday that nojr was a wolf."

i don't see how any of it is funny.
2) The last person to accuse me of twisting words (without any explanation or reasoning to explain that accusation) was Nojr
you do it quite often... you make an excellent prosecutor...
3) I am interrogating you about shazam and not erindalc, because you provided a (weak) reason for your vote on erindalc. You didn't explain at all why you think Shazam is suspicious. That's a wolf-tell.
Single post from 2 am and nothing else since then from an veteran player? whats not to be suspcious about?

"If I were a N0 cop etc etc etc Shazam would be my top town pick." I don't see any n0 cops in this game yet somehow after one post with irrelevant info you think he is town? pick one.. innocent til proven or proven til innocent.
5) friendly reminder that I put the first kill-vote on Nojr (breaking any ties) and pushed on him the hardest.
congrats?
i guess i'm not an idiot then.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I know, it's what i do best so, i chose to take advantage of it :)

"He's saying his vote (the extra vote) wasn't necessary to lynch Nojr."
"Which is also kinda funny wording since it kinda almost sorta hints that he knew yesterday that nojr was a wolf."

i don't see how any of it is funny.
you do it quite often... you make an excellent prosecutor...
Single post from 2 am and nothing else since then from an veteran player? whats not to be suspcious about?

"If I were a N0 cop etc etc etc Shazam would be my top town pick." I don't see any n0 cops in this game yet somehow after one post with irrelevant info you think he is town? pick one.. innocent til proven or proven til innocent.
congrats?
i guess i'm not an idiot then.
1) I can accept that you don't see the humour, but you accused me of twisting words, not of being unfunny.
2) I still didn't twist words, and my observation is true: Nojr also tried to transform the discussion into slander about me instead of about himself.
3) He's top-wolf because he didn't post enough? I get that it warrants suspicion but does it warrant top-wolf status without explanation at that time? WOLF TELL.
4) How do you know I don't have a convo with Shazam? Maybe I'm Nila (seer) and I checked him last night? Maybe he's Nila and he checked me last night? I'm telling you with confidence that I believe Shazam is not a wolf.
5) Thanks! N1 wolf-snipe is awesome although I'll admit this one was totally random rather than a product of my skillz.
6) You didn't do anything measurable to assist with the Nojr kill, so, no.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
After chatting with fowltief I'm no longer interested in lynching him right now.

I am however moderately to greatly interested in destroying erindalc. Via the powers of vote erindalc.