Mod Feedback ChromatiCraft questions and suggestions

notawallplan

Jul 29, 2019
It is neither stylistically fitting, unique - it consists largely of derivations from Singularity - nor something that would be pleasant to hear several times in a week.
Thanks, good to know. Will improve.

I think an interesting thing would be a projector... With the cost of the associated lumen plus Kuro, it applies a level 10 effect associated with the lumen type. Would nearly cap a turbocharged network to turn the thing ON. But could have a medium to low upkeep. I suggest gating it to Elemental Mastery because of the kind of havoc it would cause.

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, good to know. Will improve.

I think an interesting thing would be a projector... With the cost of the associated lumen plus Kuro, it applies a level 10 effect associated with the lumen type. Would nearly cap a turbocharged network to turn the thing ON. But could have a medium to low upkeep. I suggest gating it to Elemental Mastery because of the kind of havoc it would cause.
Wouldn't turning it on just require x amount of lumens, instead of x lumens/second? So you could just let a pylon fully charge and then turn it on.

P

polo053

Hi !
I'm completely stucked in Chromaticraft :'( My next achievement are "Unity of the element","Broadcasting" and "energie storage " ( i unlocked alloying). I haven't any craft to unlock them the blank pattern still blank >< i have unlocked everything except ocean temple and discover every ore i can see and plants except void reed. Moreover, my table is lvl 4 and i made the runic altar monument. I really don't know what i miss. Help me please ^^

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
It seems that after the update, I can't do any multiblock casting. All of the items show up on the stands, but when I try to craft something I just get that infuriating buzz sound. I have the level 4 Casting Complex (which I noticed broke once I broke and replaced one of the Diamond blocks, but clearing away a few of the runes fixed it).

Other things I've tried:

-I noticed that some of the components weren't stacking with each other for some reason, so I got fresh copies of everything.
-I broke and replaced the Casting Table and all of the stands
-I downgraded to the level 3 Temple (the one that supports multiblock casting but not Pylons)
-I relogged and did a few things such as going to the Nether to try to fix the progression
-I moved the chest it outputs to so that all of the stands had full Line of Sight to the table

Since my setup worked perfectly in v11b, did something change that I'm not aware of?

EDIT: Apparently not - relogging again fixed it. Just Minecraft being Minecraft, I suppose. :p

EyeDeck

Apr 16, 2013
Hi !
I'm completely stucked in Chromaticraft :'( My next achievement are "Unity of the element","Broadcasting" and "energie storage " ( i unlocked alloying). I haven't any craft to unlock them the blank pattern still blank >< i have unlocked everything except ocean temple and discover every ore i can see and plants except void reed. Moreover, my table is lvl 4 and i made the runic altar monument. I really don't know what i miss. Help me please ^^
Can't say for certain but I suspect, have you made the thing involving all 16 colors of elemental stones?

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
After traveling more than 7500 blocks in multiple directions from my base, I feel like asking this is justified: Where exactly do you find Void Reeds? They're all I'm missing to continue with progression, plus a few automated builds I want to do.

Hi !
Look in the "Progress" tab and see if there is anything open (that is, not a question mark) but not completed, and complete them.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
If memory serves, void reeds are in ender forests, but are somewhat uncommon, in my experience. If you can, harvest them with shears/silk touch: they aren't affected by fortune like the older plants, but can be put in a grinder to get 3 dusts instead of just the one.

Reactions: lucariomaster2

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
If memory serves, void reeds are in ender forests, but are somewhat uncommon, in my experience. If you can, harvest them with shears/silk touch: they aren't affected by fortune like the older plants, but can be put in a grinder to get 3 dusts instead of just the one.
Hmm... After exploring 3 or 4 ender forests, I still haven't found any. I remember someone else hinting that they could be found in swamps, but I haven't found any there either.

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
I checked the code, and apparently they generate in swamps (and Thaumcraft Eerie biomes). I guess I mostly haven't found any because my world has a very hot and dry climate. (Seriously, nothing but deserts, savannahs, and the occasional Birch Forest in a huge area around my base)

I

ItsVeggiehead

So I am stuck on the progression. The server I am on uses v11b. I am currently on the progression "Broadcasting" "Elemental Core" and "Lumen Storage". I cant finish any of these progression because the cores recipes are not known to me so I cannot craft these items. Also, according to some other people on the server, I am missing the multiblock casting recipes like item fabricator, infusion stand, and what ever else is in that block. I have flipped through blank fragments and nothing happens. I have a tier 3 casting table and i have done crafting with the item stand like inventory warp etc... And i have tried crafting one of every item that I can including ingots and seeds etc... I have noticed that I cannot see some of the chromaticraft stones. More specifically 2 stones, 1 nether rack, and 1 end stone. Not sure if that helps or not. The server has 3 other people who have gotten to end game of chromaticraft and all of them have no idea what went wrong when i was progressing through. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.