Mod Feedback ChromatiCraft questions and suggestions

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
I can tell you this: If you have a minimap that displays the ocean floor, then the ocean temples stand out like a sore thumb.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Yup. The item stands all need a clear line-of-sight to the casting table in order to function. LOS is important for lots of ChC stuff.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
So, I got bored and built a thing. A ChromatiCraft thing. I've gone and called it the Crystalline Energy Reactor.

Here's a top-down overview of the whole thing:

A top-down view of the base circle:

A top-down view of the full base, including places for the outbuildings:

A full view of one of the outbuildings:

Beneath the power crystals in the outbuildings are aura stabilizers. The outer glass circle has liquid chroma beneath it, and the inner partitions contain pools of resonant ender.

F

FearMig

Quick question that may be dumb but how do you leave the chromaticraft world after you jumped through the portal?

midoge

Jul 29, 2019
So after several hours of trying around I need to ask for help: Im stuck in the progression.

I need:
"Unity of the elements": Requires an elemental core I think. Thats a locked item for me (cryptic name).

"Lumen storage": Seems to require a Nula energy storage crystal which needs the elemental core as well.

("Magic liquid" is yet achieved. )

"Broadcasting" : Seems to need some kind of relay block, which I have nothing related to craft in my book.

I do have unlocked every progression achievement above those 4 entries.

I did also craft most of the items available to me, even the emerald travel stone. I did yet build a
5x5 grid altar, also a ritual altar and unlocked the abillities.

If that helps, the central component for the lenses ist also cryptic for me.

Lastly I got quite around the world, trying to progress via fragments which I have nearly a double chest of. They all stay blank.

So please help me, whats my next step to get further in the mod?

midoge

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it is. Yet achieved means I yet unlocked the progression entry. Was that wrong expressed(im not a native english speaker)?

midoge

Jul 29, 2019
@midoge

I think you need to make a lumen relay source, but I'm not certain.
Thanks for trying to help out. Unfortunately I have no available recipe for it yet. I doubt Im just missing the corresponding info fragment since I gathered a quite enourmous amound of them (~ 1 double chest of blank ones).

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for trying to help out. Unfortunately I have no available recipe for it yet. I doubt Im just missing the corresponding info fragment since I gathered a quite enourmous amound of them (~ 1 double chest of blank ones).
Hm...have you crafted a crystal repeater, yet? Looking thru things, I think that's the step that immediately precedes the crafting of lumen relays and lumen relay sources. Once you can make those, you should unlock the final altar setup and should be able to move forward from there.

midoge

Jul 29, 2019
The crystal repeater isnt available to me either :(

Borders of my craftables are:

Tinted crystal Lenses: The central component is unknown for me
Nula Energy storage crystal: The central component is unknown for me
Excavation wand: The central component is unknown for me
Crystal wand: The central component is unknown for me
Spatial Ingot: Ive never seen a source of spatial rifring powder(but have visible names).
Chromastone: Ive never seen a source of spatial rifring powder(but have visible names).
Enhanced pendant: Poiton crystals are not available for me(but have visible names)

I did craft every(!) other availabe block and item. I crafted every single pendant, every single crystal light. I crafted an RF relay without having a single RF producer/consumer in my pack. There is literary not a single availabe item that I didnt craft yet.

EyeDeck

Apr 16, 2013

[...]

I did craft every(!) other availabe block and item. I crafted every single pendant, every single crystal light. I crafted an RF relay without having a single RF producer/consumer in my pack. There is literary not a single availabe item that I didnt craft yet.
It sounds like you're missing the "More Complex Crafting" (multiblock) progression stage. You've made the redstone/gold tier of casting temple, right? That should unlock it.

F

FearMig

Think back to how you got in. :p
So are you saying i should be looking for a portal or bring a portal with me? I have traveled a good bit around and can't seem to find a portal. Just those puzzles

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019

Tinted crystal Lenses: The central component is unknown for me
Nula Energy storage crystal: The central component is unknown for me
Excavation wand: The central component is unknown for me
Crystal wand: The central component is unknown for me
Spatial Ingot: Ive never seen a source of spatial rifring powder(but have visible names).
Chromastone: Ive never seen a source of spatial rifring powder(but have visible names).
Enhanced pendant: Poiton crystals are not available for me(but have visible names)

Question: have you gone to the End and/or killed the dragon? I believe spatial rifting powder is one of the ores in the End and, if memory serves, getting to/beating the End is a gating piece of progression.

midoge

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I did.

I actually debugged this part in a seperate modpack having just NEI, CofhCore, DragonAPI and Chromaticraft.
There, I gave myself a "/chromaresearch midoge -1" and a creative spawned book. I went to the end and killed the dragon.

Then I tried a "/cofh countblocks midoge 128 64 128 chromaOre:10" //I dont remember the exact name but I assure you it was the right one. Placing one spawned from NEI and counting again also gave me a result
0 returned. That Ore seems to be nonexistant yet. Cofh oregen was ofc not enabled.